Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: McNabb or Favre? « previous next »
Page: 1

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
: October 06, 2009, 10:39:23 PM

McNabb vs Bucs or Favre vs Rams? Both have fantastic match ups but who should I go with?

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 06, 2009, 11:30:26 PM

I'd go Favre. Barber always gives McNabb crap and he may still be hampered from his injury a bit.

The rams are even worse than us.

I'd take Favre.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 07, 2009, 12:03:42 AM

only problem with Favre is the MNF hangover especially beating the Packers and the fact that AP will probably rush for 300 yards this week.  McNabb is still nursing the rib injury though.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 07, 2009, 12:48:45 AM

McNabb, the Vikes are going to run, run, run, run over the Lambs. The Eagles aren't patient enough to run over us so they'll pass all over us.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 07, 2009, 01:34:19 AM

Favre
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: McNabb or Favre? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools