Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who should I drop for a TE to replace Finley on bye week? « previous next »
Page: 1

Wilson

Practice Squad

: October 07, 2009, 01:44:33 AM

Finley is on a bye and I need a TE to replace him. Ben Watson and Sean Ryan are the targets. I don't know who to drop. I'm 5th on the waiver order.

QB-Orton, Anderson
RB-LT, Felix Jones, Thomas Jones, Mendenhall, Coffee, Jamaal Lewis, Shone Greene
WR- Bowe, Berrian, Garcon, Anthony Gonzalez
TE-Finley
K-Scobee
DEF-Jets

I'm going to drop Gonzalez and want to add Massaquoi or Hicks for him. Even when he comes back I think Garcon will keep that job...If I don't get one of the receivers than i'm dropping Gonalez for Sean Ryan.

If I get one of the two wide recievers who is the other guy i should cut loose for the TE to replace Finley this week?

I was thinking Greene but if Jones goes down i'm screwed. I would drop Coffee but I don't know the extend of Gore's injury. Jamaal Lewis maybe?

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 07, 2009, 01:56:09 AM

I'd give Lewis the ol' heave hoe.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 07, 2009, 01:23:18 PM

Gonzo is part of the IND offense, I'd rather keep him than Bowe.

Lewis is no great shakes so he might be my cut although frankly Derek Anderson might be interesting since I can't see where you'd ever bench Orton for him and I doubt a lot of folks will be in a rush to grab him. LT is another potential sacrifice.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 07, 2009, 08:53:54 PM

Shone Green has no business being on a fantasy roster.  They have T Jones and Washington, I dont see him being a factor.  As non-factor as Bowe and Jama Lewis are, at least they start for their teams.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 07, 2009, 08:55:12 PM

and another thing, how is your team so bad.

You drafted Tomlinson with your first round pick.  I don't see a 2nd through 4th round pick on your roster.  How many teams are in your league, 20?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#5 : October 07, 2009, 09:16:17 PM

You drafted Tomlinson with your first round pick. I don't see a 2nd through 4th round pick on your roster. How many teams are in your league, 20?

kind of what I was thinking .. does it really matter who he drops

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 08, 2009, 07:52:19 AM

You drafted Tomlinson with your first round pick. I don't see a 2nd through 4th round pick on your roster. How many teams are in your league, 20?

kind of what I was thinking .. does it really matter who he drops

There's no way he drafted Finley, Garcon, or Coffee.   

Wilson, can you post your draft results and number of teams?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 08, 2009, 02:54:27 PM

I don't know.  Finley and Coffee were drafted in a couple of my leagues.  Coffee more so as a handcuff to Gore.

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#8 : October 08, 2009, 05:38:20 PM

Yeah somebody drafted Coffee in one of my leagues.....

I really am curious to see who you selected though...
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who should I drop for a TE to replace Finley on bye week? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools