Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: WARD UNLIKELY TO PLAY VS. WASHINGTON « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BucFanOcala

Starter

#15 : October 03, 2009, 02:52:14 PM

Thats really good news..Ward got his contract and he's runnin like it as well....Bring in the graham

Capt_Chaos

Pro Bowler
#16 : October 03, 2009, 02:31:52 PM

I can see where Ward could have worn himself out last week with that stellar performance and not be able to go again this week.

averaging 0.4 yards per carry will wear you out man, give the guy a break!  LOL  has this guy played a good game yeat this season?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#17 : October 03, 2009, 05:02:16 PM

Graham is also limited. Caddy could get 25+carries. Maybe we'll see some Clifton Smith...?

BREAKING:

I'm starting Carnell on my fantasy team this week.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#18 : October 03, 2009, 05:50:30 PM

Guess no other other player who doesn't have history of injuries ever got hurt?

Better look at the list list of injuries in the league.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

Bucfanut

Starter

#19 : October 03, 2009, 05:54:04 PM

The crip in him probably couldn't help himself and went and hung out on Nebraska Ave or some other unsavory area late at night. I was a proponent for bringing in Ward but i'm sick of his attitude, he talks trash all week and gets shut down (yes, not his fault the oline sucked but still), and then like a little baby says "i'm not talking!" after the game. As a veteran player with a superbowl ring, what kind of example is he setting? I'm with Java.... "CUT THE CRIP".

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#20 : October 03, 2009, 06:14:34 PM

Graham is also limited. Caddy could get 25+carries. Maybe we'll see some Clifton Smith...?

BREAKING:

dmajik85

Hall of Famer
#21 : October 03, 2009, 07:48:33 PM

BREAKING:

??? I'm going to check and see if $100 bills are growing on my tree, or if it's raining beer. Both things I thought would happen before you had Caddy on your fantasy team :)

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#22 : October 04, 2009, 12:30:31 PM

BREAKING:

???

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#23 : October 05, 2009, 09:28:43 AM

Caddy did pretty well.  But I left him on the bench for Forte.

Capt_Chaos

Pro Bowler
#24 : October 07, 2009, 12:23:47 PM

Graham is also limited.  Caddy could get 25+carries.  Maybe we'll see some Clifton Smith...?

That makes me nervous. lol I hope Clifton has worked on holding the ball.

I hate being right!

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: WARD UNLIKELY TO PLAY VS. WASHINGTON « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools