Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who will the Bucs send? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
: October 07, 2009, 03:23:48 PM

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/07/next-ownership-meeting-will-include-owners-only-session/

Malcomb is unable? Both boys can't go. Does that mean we can't be represented?

Noticed meeting is in Boston. Makes it closer for Rooney who is in Ireland as ambassador.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

#1 : October 07, 2009, 03:28:43 PM

the best thing this franchise can do is to send ME.   ;-)

#2 : October 07, 2009, 04:24:54 PM

Nahhh....need to send Hate   :)

bucs1

Practice Squad
#3 : October 07, 2009, 04:34:13 PM

Wouldn't Bryan and Joel go like they usually do?

MBF

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 07, 2009, 05:00:18 PM

the best thing this franchise can do is to send ME. ;-)
If we want free refills with better cups, better halftime shows and cheaper tickets then yes, you can go.

Capt_Chaos

Pro Bowler
#5 : October 07, 2009, 05:04:20 PM

If we want free refills with better cups, better halftime shows and cheaper tickets then yes, you can go.

sounds like a good plan, i could use all of those thing....send floridanative!!!

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 07, 2009, 05:18:32 PM

They'll send a cardboard cutout of Malcolm and tape recorder.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 07, 2009, 05:47:57 PM

Nope. Not if the story is correct. It implies one person per team and the PRINCIPAL owner.

Don't think y'all understand the significance of this meeting.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

bucs1

Practice Squad
#8 : October 07, 2009, 06:02:35 PM

Nope. Not if the story is correct. It implies one person per team and the PRINCIPAL owner.

OK, then I guess they will flip a coin and the winner of the two will attend the meeting.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#9 : October 07, 2009, 06:19:13 PM

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/07/next-ownership-meeting-will-include-owners-only-session/

Malcomb is unable? Both boys can't go. Does that mean we can't be represented?

Noticed meeting is in Boston. Makes it closer for Rooney who is in Ireland as ambassador.
I presume Malcolm remains on the sidelines.  One of the boys would become the de facto replacement.  Which one - who knows - they aren't to forthcoming in their business.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 07, 2009, 07:16:17 PM

OK, then I guess they will flip a coin and the winner of the two will attend the meeting.

I believe it has to be THE owner and nobody else. Malcolm is still THE owner.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#11 : October 07, 2009, 08:55:27 PM

sounds like a good plan, i could use all of those thing....send floridanative!!!

+1

bucs1

Practice Squad
#12 : October 07, 2009, 08:54:35 PM

I believe it has to be THE owner and nobody else. Malcolm is still THE owner.

No, Malcolm passed the responsibility of "owner" to his sons years ago. Ever since his sons have been attending all of the meetings as owner of the team. I don't even know why Malcolm's picture is still on the Bucs website because he hasn't been involved with the Bucs since he suffered a stroke. I would imagine that either Bryan, Joel, or Edward would be attending that meeting for the Bucs.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#13 : October 07, 2009, 08:59:12 PM

Nahhh....need to send Hate :)

Damn rite!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

#14 : October 07, 2009, 10:25:02 PM

In addition to above conditions, I would also fight for the following changes:

1.  ticket prices will be based on wins and losses from the previous year.  $10 for each win.   9-7 and season tickets costs $90 next year.  1 win and tix cost $10 each.  If the team finishes 0-16, then a $10 minimum kicks in

2.  I would lower the minimum cheerleader age to 17 and make the outfits even smaller

3.  I'd have fly-overs before every game and ensure a single helicopter doesn't count as a "fly over".  I'd also make all fly overs go over the middle of the stadium instead of behind it so everyone can see it. 

4.  id set up a rookie salary pay structure based on what number they were drafted and then require all rookies to sign their contract by the start of training camp, or else that person has to sit until next season.  no more holdouts.   

5.  I would outlaw all license fees and long term seat contracts.   Each seat is renewed each year, no commitments.  current seat holder has first chance of renewal

6.  For home games, I would ban all commercials from being played on the jumbo tron.  We dont overpay for tickets to sit there and watch commercials. 

7.  I would ban the practice of selling tickets to playoff games, before a team is in the playoffs.   No more "just in case" scenarios.   

8.  pre-season games are FREE to season ticket holders.  pre-season games are half price for non-season holders
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who will the Bucs send? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools