Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who will the Bucs send? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#15 : October 07, 2009, 10:39:35 PM

get rid of the flyovers ... waste of somebody's money .....  and more replays instead of those commercials ... and for crying out loud bring back the frisbee dogs .... although I think you may want to reconsider the 17 year old cheerleader thing ... perv

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 07, 2009, 11:38:08 PM

Remember that the Packers don't have a individual owner. They are owned by 112,000 stockholders. A representative will have to be designated.

It's called proxies. Its done at stockholders meetings all the time.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#17 : October 07, 2009, 11:40:02 PM

I like the Bethune Cook drum corps at half time.  Just like the movie Drumline.  They were awesome.  I'd also like a really nice restaurant up high with TVs at every table so you could eat some decent food with white tablecloths , good service and watch the game.  And finally.  Please upgrade the TP.  They had better stuff in India,,,in the boonies.

Oh yeah.  And hot barechested male cheerleaders with black patch over one eye.  And I want Sabby to marry my daughter.

#18 : October 08, 2009, 06:54:20 AM

they have a sitdown restaurant with tvs in the two club sections.    its only open before the game.   they call it a "buffet" but they only offer two main coruses,  2 vegatables, two sides   its usually a sliced meet or a large bucket of penne pasta.   food quality is on par with a Ruby Tuesdays.  tea and soda is included but no alcohol.   They charge $45 PER PERSON   after tip, it cost my wife and I $100 to have lunch....  I could almost see paying $50 total, but $100 was ridiculous.  the quality was just so so

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#19 : October 08, 2009, 07:23:43 AM

Some of you need to re-read the article. Clearly states substitutes, which happened in the past, will not be the case in this special meeting.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#20 : October 08, 2009, 08:22:52 AM

Some of you need to re-read the article. Clearly states substitutes, which happened in the past, will not be the case in this special meeting.
Well - I don't know how the purchase identifies the buccs ownership structure - nor do believe Malcolm has returned to run the team due to his health issues.  One would find it incredibly shortsighted to think there is no alternative to send another representative.  Read the article - believe it is more strongly stated than what exists in reality.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#21 : October 08, 2009, 08:27:56 AM

I remember when the Glaziers bought Manchester United and they received uber death threats from it's thugs.  Don't know if things have changed there or not cause I don't follow that sport but I was just wondering if they could be afraid to go.

#22 : October 08, 2009, 03:18:03 PM

Id they send me, I'll have the above changes made by the end of the long weekend.

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#23 : October 08, 2009, 03:30:55 PM

I like the Bethune Cook drum corps at half time.  Just like the movie Drumline.  They were awesome.  I'd also like a really nice restaurant up high with TVs at every table so you could eat some decent food with white tablecloths , good service and watch the game.  And finally.  Please upgrade the TP.  They had better stuff in India,,,in the boonies.

Oh yeah.  And hot barechested male cheerleaders with black patch over one eye.  And I want Sabby to marry my daughter.

That was all funny as hell till I got to the part about the barechested whatevers.... then it all went weird
way to go LF!   ;)

Quote from: Raheem Morris
We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#24 : October 08, 2009, 03:51:59 PM

2.  I would lower the minimum cheerleader age to 17 and make the outfits even smaller

Wow dude.....you got bigger issues then ticket prices. 

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who will the Bucs send? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools