Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: And if Freeman came in overweight and unispired, where are we? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#150 : December 03, 2010, 09:34:21 AM

Is anyone still concerned?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

PWNASAURUS

Starter

#151 : December 03, 2010, 09:43:37 AM

he's not a franchise QB
How's Josh Franchise look now loser. PWNED!!

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#152 : December 03, 2010, 09:45:16 AM

This thread is almost laughable. I only read over page 1 and page 10 an it's amazing to look back - gotta love hindsight. His prep for this year was about as much as he could do and it's showing.

You gotta believe that if the draft were today he'd go way before where we got him. Top 10? Top 5? #1?

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#153 : December 03, 2010, 09:47:15 AM

Well when you hear your head coach say things like "we would have taken him number one overall", and "we are married to him"...I guess it's only natural to think you can slack off. Raheem is obsessed with the guy, probably not a good thing.
Hmmmmm.......

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

PWNASAURUS

Starter

#154 : December 03, 2010, 09:52:47 AM

The 6 pounds doesn't bother me.  It's six freakin pounds.  Half of it could be water weight for cryin out loud.  Big guys like that will have minor fluctuations in weight, 6 pounds is negligible, IMO. 

What does concern me is the no headset thing.  If he can't hear the call, he has no idea what offense we're running out there.  Unless Olson intends on scrapping this years offense (which is a distinct possibility) and building one around the kid next year (the smart move, IMO) then the kid NEEDS to know the plays.  Secondly, if JJ goes down, doesn't Freeman come in for him?  If he doesn't know the O, that would be a disaster.  I bet if JJ gets hurt, you'll see Leftwich come in...

Freeman is a terd. I dont understand why anyone is happy that we have him.
Another idiot. PWNED!!!!

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#155 : December 03, 2010, 08:17:30 PM

Where is Olaf anyway? All those guys who were crying because of Freeman please come forward under your new names.

PWNASAURUS

Starter

#156 : December 03, 2010, 11:41:42 PM

Where is Olaf anyway? All those guys who were crying because of Freeman please come forward under your new names.
Olaf has been PWNED too much to ever try to whine and complain here.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#157 : December 04, 2010, 12:26:15 PM

People like to worry about things prematurely. Premature worriers. There's a pill for that.
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: And if Freeman came in overweight and unispired, where are we? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools