Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Traded Fitz « previous next »
Page: 1 2

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
: October 08, 2009, 10:00:09 AM

Just traded Larry Fitz and AB for Desean Jackson and Bernard Berrian. I have Donovan already and I'm 0-4 in this league so it was a desparation/shake things up deal. Now my WRs are Andre Johnson,DJaax,Housh and Berrian what do you think of my trade?

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 08, 2009, 02:53:36 PM

Why would you do that deal?   Makes little or no sense.

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 08, 2009, 03:10:10 PM

Im considering of trading Larry Fitz as well. Im 0-4 and I desperately need a QB/RB. Im fine with Colston Boldin Driver AB and Sims Walker.

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 08, 2009, 05:10:17 PM

your runningbacks or qb's can't be too good if you have andre johnson and larry fitz

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#4 : October 08, 2009, 05:36:11 PM

Yeah I don't think that deal does you any good, clearly WR was not the reason you were losing.

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#5 : October 08, 2009, 06:25:46 PM

MY RB's are Willis and Kevin Smith they are far from my problem. Mc5 has been hurt and none of my WRs beside AJ have done anything,with the way teams are playing Fitz he's gonna be hard pressed to put up big numbers. On a side not this will make my teams alot easier to manage now I pretty much have the same players on all 4 of my teams.

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 08, 2009, 08:18:08 PM

On a side not this will make my teams alot easier to manage now I pretty much have the same players on all 4 of my teams.

which always be the guideline a team is built by ......   ???

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 08, 2009, 08:52:50 PM

On a side not this will make my teams alot easier to manage now I pretty much have the same players on all 4 of my teams.

which always be the guideline a team is built by ...... ???

Nah not really... I do have winning records with those teams though and know have the combo of Mcnabb and Jackson(who has more TDS than Larry right now).

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 08, 2009, 11:56:41 PM

MY RB's are Willis and Kevin Smith they are far from my problem. Mc5 has been hurt and none of my WRs beside AJ have done anything,with the way teams are playing Fitz he's gonna be hard pressed to put up big numbers. On a side not this will make my teams alot easier to manage now I pretty much have the same players on all 4 of my teams.
Noticed you kinda side stepped the QB question.

Willis I'm guessing your referring to Baltimore, is solid. Smith is decent and there is one more starting back isn't their?

Anyway your team bruh!, Me says you got had though!

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#9 : October 09, 2009, 03:06:38 AM

Noticed you kinda side stepped the QB question.

Willis I'm guessing your referring to Baltimore, is solid. Smith is decent and there is one more starting back isn't their?

Anyway your team bruh!, Me says you got had though!

My QBs are Donovan and Carson no side stepping done at all. Its all good Herc if my team continues to struggle I can focus on my other teams alot sooner.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#10 : October 11, 2009, 06:32:45 PM

Trading Fitz looks like a great idea.  Too bad the guys in my money leagues wouldn't go for it.

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#11 : October 12, 2009, 10:31:26 PM

Well I got the W with out him on the roster. I needed to shake up my team and did.I'm content with what I have now think my combo of Djax and Mcnabb will pay off.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#12 : October 14, 2009, 12:45:00 PM

lol, yeah I'm sure the rest of the guys on your team got the message loud and clear

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#13 : October 14, 2009, 01:42:05 PM

When I say shake my team up I meant add different players! I had to go back to playing match ups not just name/"Stud" players. Thanks for your concern though.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#14 : October 14, 2009, 04:03:09 PM

Fitzgerald  79 Yards 2 TDs

Berrian and D Jackson combined 40 yards 0 TDS

Trade had nothing to do with your win and it isn't a good trade..  No reason to get pissy.  If you do not want other's to comment, then don't post the info.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Traded Fitz « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools