Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Letterman's wife files massive divorce suit « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#15 : October 09, 2009, 10:14:22 AM

Just curious but has anybody seen this anywhere but that gossip rag yet ...?

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 09, 2009, 11:46:43 AM

good, I hate the clown.

I bet Sarah Palin is laughing... maybe she should pile on like Letterman did to her and her family

Why do you "hate" Letterman? Because of the inappropriate thing he said about Palin's daughter(which he apologized for). Grow up RebublicanBucFan. OPEN YOUR MIND SON!!

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 09, 2009, 03:04:36 PM

And BOOM goes the dynamite! Somewhere in heaven Johnny Carson is looking down and completely understanding what Dave is going through now. He had to give a ton of dough over to his wife in a divorce settlement too.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 09, 2009, 06:08:00 PM

good, I hate the clown.

I bet Sarah Palin is laughing... maybe she should pile on like Letterman did to her and her family

Why do you "hate" Letterman? Because of the inappropriate thing he said about Palin's daughter(which he apologized for). Grow up RebublicanBucFan. OPEN YOUR MIND SON!!

hes not funny nor his leno

But Letterman gets pissy whenever someone disagrees with him on his show. Leno doesnt.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#19 : October 09, 2009, 06:37:03 PM

Are there pics of all the chicks he scored with?

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#20 : October 10, 2009, 12:08:57 AM

Are there pics of all the chicks he scored with?

Yeah.
They're all over this thang called "the internets".

That one chick, Stephanie Birkitt, always had the dark stockings & a letter jacket when she "assisted" on the crowd gags.
She does look like she'd be fun in the..... ;)

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Letterman's wife files massive divorce suit « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools