Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hey, How many of you miss Gruden now? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 12

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#15 : October 08, 2009, 03:29:46 PM

You kidding me????   You rather play for Morris?

First, Coach Morris has nothing to do with the issue. It was time to make the change. You can debate as to whether or not they chose the correct replacement or not, but I believe making the move was necessary.

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 08, 2009, 03:37:15 PM

I miss him as a person, not as a coach.

That was a little uncomfortable...

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Capt_Chaos

Pro Bowler
#17 : October 08, 2009, 03:39:46 PM

how may people were screaming for gruden to get fired when he started 0-4?

escobar

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 08, 2009, 03:41:43 PM

Nobody misses Gruden. Everyone has already made sense that it was time to move on.

What has people shaking their heads is the guy who took his place, and the replacement has nothing to do with Gruden. This one is on ownership.

Really? We all have made sense that it was time to move on? Nah, I'd say that's a ridiculously inaccurate statement.

What you're really saying is, "those of us who cried and whined about Gruden needing to go now see that it was a mistake but we're still trying to convince ourselves that it wasn't". Yeah, I'd say that's much more accurate. WE definitely didn't think it was time to move on. The Glazers listened to the fans, and if they know what's good for them they never will again.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#19 : October 08, 2009, 03:42:06 PM

Why you complaining?   Don't you see him enough at city functions?   Oh...you live in Gurdenville not Grudenville.   Silly of me to think that you could actually spell your lover's name.    Are you ever gonna send him those love letters you have stashed away in an old shoebox in the closet?   The ones you sprayed with Drakkar Noir.   Stalker.  

Hey man, get back to work. Texas has alot of catching up to do.

What does that even mean?  A lot of catching up to be as cool as living in Gurdenville?

Pick6

Hall of Famer
#20 : October 08, 2009, 03:43:25 PM

i miss being competitive in every game, and i miss seeing my team playing professional-looking football, but let's not pretend most of the city wouldn't be calling for jon's head if he were anything but a dominant 3-1 right now.  jon didn't have enough talented football players to survive this town's thirst for his blood.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#21 : October 08, 2009, 03:44:21 PM

I wasn't opposed to firing Gruden but I did want the next HC to be somebody that knew what they were doing.  RM is not an upgrade.

escobar

Hall of Famer

#22 : October 08, 2009, 03:46:38 PM

I think it's pretty obvious by now that if we booted the whiners in the locker room who weren't content collecting their millions playing a kids game, but had to also have their butt kissed by their HC...things would be much better this season.

escobar

Hall of Famer

#23 : October 08, 2009, 03:48:08 PM

I wasn't opposed to firing Gruden but I did want the next HC to be somebody that knew what they were doing.  RM is not an upgrade.

Of course he isn't. Stan Van Gundy is an upgrade as an NFL coach over Raheem..at least he holds his players accountable.

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#24 : October 08, 2009, 03:49:50 PM

I miss winning football.

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#25 : October 08, 2009, 04:02:57 PM

I miss Gruden.  I don't miss dink and dunk football and boring  playcalling.  However, it was his time to go....in 2010, not this year.  Rah could have focused on his forte, the defense.  And Gruden could have continued the rebuilding.  I would have preferred that scenario.  I don't know why they fired the guy who took them out of cap hell.  But maybe is was personalities.  THe whole episode was not handled in a way that was good for the team.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#26 : October 08, 2009, 04:04:02 PM

I miss Gruden's smile.

Pretty much it.

escobar

Hall of Famer

#27 : October 08, 2009, 04:07:20 PM

I miss Gruden.  I don't miss dink and dunk football and boring  playcalling.  However, it was his time to go....in 2010, not this year.  Rah could have focused on his forte, the defense.  And Gruden could have continued the rebuilding.  I would have preferred that scenario.  I don't know why they fired the guy who took them out of cap hell.  But maybe is was personalities.  THe whole episode was not handled in a way that was good for the team.

I would have been ok with that, at least Raheem would have gained some experience coaching more than a handful of players. We also probably would have had Percy if rumors of Gruden wanting JJ to start were true.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#28 : October 08, 2009, 04:08:32 PM

Just wondering. I do.

Not me! I thank god every day that Gruden is gone.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#29 : October 08, 2009, 04:09:17 PM

The only thing that I really miss is his PCs. "I don't know who you are man but you are throwing me some fireballs!" LOL

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hey, How many of you miss Gruden now? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools