Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vaccine contains the H1N1 Swine Flu Virus. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

DougTheGreat

Starter

#15 : October 09, 2009, 08:31:14 PM

Isn't the death rate for the seasonal flu greater than that of the swine flu... and we have vaccines for the seasonal flu?

I'm sorry, but the Swine Flu is an absolute joke...

"On July 22, 2009, Padilla tested positive for Swine Flu, and was believed to be the first major U.S. athlete to catch the disease"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicente_Padilla

The days following he started a game for the Rangers, and is currently alive and well. I'll take my chances versus the Swine Flu over the potential long term effects of it's vaccines... and this is from someone who doesn't even know what Rush Limbaugh's voice sounds like, nor am I associated with any of that left/right nonsense.

2goodbucs

Starter
#16 : October 09, 2009, 08:45:30 PM

DougTheGreat-

Your right about the death rate of the seasonal flu compared to the Swine Flu. Here are the (rough) estimates of the death rates of both within 365 days.

Swine Flu death rate is <300 people
Seasonal Flu death rate is <30,000 people

This is a worldwide estimate. All this is is another scare tactic by big pharma to inject an unproven poison. It is said that they have 600 million Swine Flu vaccines ready to go at $20 a shot and they are hoping to produce a couple hundred million more in the next few months. That is what I call scaring the populous for profit.

The thimerosal in the shot is a slow kill weapon. Eventually you are going to get handicapped or drop to death because thimerosal causes severe neurological damage since mercury in thimerosal doesn't flush out of the blood stream.

The best way to prevent or defeat a flu is to allow your body to naturally flush it out and not some synthetic pseudo science vaccine.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#17 : October 10, 2009, 05:01:57 AM

some food for thoght:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/13030594/Dr-Marys-MonkeyPrologue

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 10, 2009, 08:11:16 AM

Kinda funny how right wingers will believe the "Lying Liberal Media" when it suits their views.
LMAO...OBD

2goodbucs

Starter
#19 : October 10, 2009, 09:05:26 AM

some food for thoght:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/13030594/Dr-Marys-MonkeyPrologue

Interesting first page. I will read the rest after my cup of coffee but I assume this talks about the Polio vaccine that contained SV40 (Simian Virus 40) which was a strain of H.I.V. that they gave to the African tribes people. This was the first outbreak of H.I.V. and A.I.D.S from the Polio vaccine that contained SV40.

I see how your connecting the dots there Skull and Bones with what they were saying back then with the Polio vaccines to the ones we have now, great stuff man and thanks!

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#20 : October 10, 2009, 09:17:13 AM

This is stunning to see that there are actually people who think there is something malicious in a flu vaccine. You people are a laugh riot....if it wasn't so sad.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

2goodbucs

Starter
#21 : October 10, 2009, 09:31:47 AM

This is stunning to see that there are actually people who think there is something malicious in a flu vaccine. You people are a laugh riot....if it wasn't so sad.

It's pseudo science and they use us as guinea pigs to push their agenda and profit off of it. Cap and Trade Tax is no different since they too are using pseudo science of "Global Warming" to charge us for Carbon emissions. Do I think there is something malicious in a flu vaccine? Read the ingredients and find out yourself of what harm they cause. This is the government we are talking about so why would they lie right?

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#22 : October 10, 2009, 09:38:03 AM

It's pseudo science and they use us as guinea pigs to push their agenda and profit off of it.

Vaccines are "pseudo-science"? Really? Or do you think the flu doesn't exist? What isn't science here?

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

2goodbucs

Starter
#23 : October 10, 2009, 12:05:19 PM

It's pseudo science and they use us as guinea pigs to push their agenda and profit off of it.

Vaccines are "pseudo-science"? Really? Or do you think the flu doesn't exist? What isn't science here?

I agree and so do the nurses that are threatened to take the vaccine or lose their job in New York. Flu's exist and where I come from (Samoa), we don't use vaccines to get rid of sickness. We sweat it out by chasing our food. The "pseudo" in the science is that the vaccines are more of a placebo effect in where they tell you its proven so that you allow the chemicals in you. Mind you, they did the same Swine Flu scare in 1976 where people that took the shots got terribly ill and a good sum of them died from it. Unproven "solutions" for willing guinea pigs is what I call "pseudo science".

2goodbucs

Starter
#24 : October 10, 2009, 12:18:45 PM

oooh look what I found on YouTube!! It's a swine flu propaganda ad from 1976. wow!

spartan

Hall of Famer
#25 : October 10, 2009, 12:47:08 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccine

A vaccine is a biological preparation that improves immunity to a particular disease. A vaccine typically contains a small amount of an agent that resembles a microorganism. The agent stimulates the body's immune system to recognize the agent as foreign, destroy it, and "remember" it, so that the immune system can more easily recognize and destroy any of these microorganisms that it later encounters.

DougTheGreat

Starter

#26 : October 10, 2009, 01:51:14 PM

Laugh all you want, I'm not claiming there's something malicious purposely being mixed in to the vaccines, but that doesn't mean we still know the long term effects of it.

The last attempt to inoculate the U.S. population against a type of swine flu occurred in 1976 after some 200 soldiers from Fort Dix, New Jersey, became infected.

The flu never spread, but some 40 million Americans got the vaccine, which was blamed for hundreds of cases of Guillain-Barre syndrome, an autoimmune disorder that causes severe muscle weakness.
http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/09/29/first.h1n1.vaccine/index.html?iref=newssearch

They made the H1N1 vaccine in just a couple months... ya, I'll wait. Pardon me for not falling victim to all of the fear-mongering going on.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#27 : October 10, 2009, 03:12:23 PM

Good example of Darwinism in this thread. Let the knuckleheads "sweat out" illnesses or refuse vaccinations - evolution will filter these idiots out.

http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/update.htm

Key Flu Indicators
Each week CDC analyzes information about influenza disease activity in the United States and publishes findings of key flu indicators in a report called FluView. During the week of September 27 - October 3, 2009, a review of the key indictors found that influenza activity increased in the United States. Below is a summary of the most recent key indicators:

Visits to doctors for influenza-like illness (ILI) continued to increase in the United States, and overall, are higher than levels expected for this time of the year.
Total influenza hospitalization rates for laboratory-confirmed influenza are higher than expected for this time of year for adults and children. And for children 5-17 and adults 18-49 years of age, hospitalization rates from April – October 2009 exceed average flu season rates (for October through April).
The proportion of deaths attributed to pneumonia and influenza (P&I) based on the 122 Cities Report has increased and now exceeds what is normally expected at this time of year. In addition, 19 flu-related pediatric deaths were reported this week; 16 of these deaths were confirmed 2009 H1N1 and 3 were unsubtyped influenza A and likely to be 2009 H1N1. A total of 76 laboratory confirmed 2009 H1N1 pediatric deaths have been reported to CDC since April.
Thirty-seven states are reporting widespread influenza activity at this time. They are: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington, and Wyoming. Any reports of widespread influenza activity in September and October are very unusual.
Almost all of the influenza viruses identified so far are 2009 H1N1 influenza A viruses. These viruses remain similar to the virus chosen for the 2009 H1N1 vaccine, and remain susceptible to the antiviral drugs oseltamivir and zanamivir with rare exception.

DougTheGreat

Starter

#28 : October 10, 2009, 03:14:50 PM

Good example of Darwinism in this thread. Let the knuckleheads "sweat out" illnesses or refuse vaccinations - evolution will filter these idiots out.

http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/update.htm

Key Flu Indicators
Each week CDC analyzes information about influenza disease activity in the United States and publishes findings of key flu indicators in a report called FluView. During the week of September 27 - October 3, 2009, a review of the key indictors found that influenza activity increased in the United States. Below is a summary of the most recent key indicators:

Visits to doctors for influenza-like illness (ILI) continued to increase in the United States, and overall, are higher than levels expected for this time of the year.
Total influenza hospitalization rates for laboratory-confirmed influenza are higher than expected for this time of year for adults and children. And for children 5-17 and adults 18-49 years of age, hospitalization rates from April � October 2009 exceed average flu season rates (for October through April).
The proportion of deaths attributed to pneumonia and influenza (P&I) based on the 122 Cities Report has increased and now exceeds what is normally expected at this time of year. In addition, 19 flu-related pediatric deaths were reported this week; 16 of these deaths were confirmed 2009 H1N1 and 3 were unsubtyped influenza A and likely to be 2009 H1N1. A total of 76 laboratory confirmed 2009 H1N1 pediatric deaths have been reported to CDC since April.
Thirty-seven states are reporting widespread influenza activity at this time. They are: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington, and Wyoming. Any reports of widespread influenza activity in September and October are very unusual.
Almost all of the influenza viruses identified so far are 2009 H1N1 influenza A viruses. These viruses remain similar to the virus chosen for the 2009 H1N1 vaccine, and remain susceptible to the antiviral drugs oseltamivir and zanamivir with rare exception.

That's cool, when someone doesn't share your viewpoint... just insult them. Mature.

Let me ask you something Morgan, do you smoke or drink? Do any type of medication -- prescribed or illegal? Are you ever around people who smoke?

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#29 : October 10, 2009, 04:56:54 PM

I agree and so do the nurses that are threatened to take the vaccine or lose their job in New York. Flu's exist and where I come from (Samoa), we don't use vaccines to get rid of sickness. We sweat it out by chasing our food. The "pseudo" in the science is that the vaccines are more of a placebo effect in where they tell you its proven so that you allow the chemicals in you. Mind you, they did the same Swine Flu scare in 1976 where people that took the shots got terribly ill and a good sum of them died from it. Unproven "solutions" for willing guinea pigs is what I call "pseudo science".

Well you sweat out polio and tetanus? Samoa must have access to foods the rest of the world has missed or do you just mean you don't vaccinate for the flu?

As for the 1976 episode it is telling you need 30 year old example and you grossly exaggerate the incidents of trouble. The maximum # of claims was 300 by 1979, a figure that makes risks of vaccine out of 40m takers in perspective, and, of course correlation <> causation.  The odds that a) all 300 had GBS are slim anyways or more correctly that of those who did have GBS the % that had it caused by the vaccine is grossly lower and just happened to manifest symptoms on or somewhere around (and using a 3 year time frame is a loose definition of around) getting the vaccine.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vaccine contains the H1N1 Swine Flu Virus. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools