Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vaccine contains the H1N1 Swine Flu Virus. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

2goodbucs

Starter
#60 : October 18, 2009, 07:15:29 PM

You are confusing politics and medicine.

Isn't that what the Health Care Bill that Obama is trying to sell to the public? Politics and medicine??

Anyways I had to do my own research than just to rely on these "pros" to do it for me. I've found out that the H1N1 swine flu vaccine contains these ingredients.

Squalene-which was responsible for the Gulf War Syndrome
MSG- I don't know why they put it in there but I guess to give the vaccine a better flavor?
Aluminum
Mercury
formaldehyde- The stuff to preserve dead bodies

So go ahead and take the shot if you haven't already. I will support you or any one of you that did and got terribly sick from it and I won't think of you any less. The results are always bad especially when the H1N1 vaccine wasn't tested and put out to market for this new batch.

2goodbucs

Starter
#61 : October 18, 2009, 07:18:25 PM

Autism? That's not scientifically proven, is it?

The Mercury is connected to children with autism.

you'd have felt if you kept him from getting shots and he developed diptheria, pertussus, or some other disease prevented by routine childhood immunizations.

Like I've mentioned of me being from Samoa, our whole family didn't go through vaccines...why should my son be?

2goodbucs

Starter
#62 : October 18, 2009, 07:29:40 PM

I'm a Ron Paul fan and I always look him up to see what he says about certain subjects I am researching and usually when he says it, I'm on the right track. Love the guy!!

Here he is talking about vaccines.

bucs90

Second String
#63 : October 18, 2009, 08:52:09 PM

My little sister (16) got Swine Flu a couple of nights ago, her Doctor told her to take some Tamiflu... Swine Flu is no longer.

or

I haven't watched a game this year.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vaccine contains the H1N1 Swine Flu Virus. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools