Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Brighthouse Users: Is HDNET Carried? « previous next »
Page: 1

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

: October 10, 2009, 02:03:12 PM

If not, does anyone know where I can stream HDnet. I want to see the UFL game tonight.

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

Scurvy

Practice Squad

#1 : October 10, 2009, 03:11:16 PM

Streamed at  http://www.ufl-football.com/

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 10, 2009, 03:29:30 PM

Thanks Scurvy. Thats AWESOME! I didn't know they were officially streaming these games.

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 10, 2009, 03:32:37 PM

If not, does anyone know where I can stream HDnet. I want to see the UFL game tonight.

I wouldn't mind seeing the game either swashbuccaler but my wife and I are heading out to Longhorn Steakhouse and then going to see..........."Couples Retreat" - lol.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 10, 2009, 03:34:13 PM

I wouldn't mind seeing the game either swashbuccaler but my wife and I are heading out to Longhorn Steakhouse and then going to see..........."Couples Retreat" - lol.

LMAO! Way to bring that back.

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 10, 2009, 03:38:04 PM

LMAO! Way to bring that back.

Thought you might like that, and I promise that if it's bad or really lame I will man up and come back on here & say so.

Scurvy

Practice Squad

#6 : October 10, 2009, 07:19:26 PM

Thanks Scurvy. Thats AWESOME! I didn't know they were officially streaming these games.

Welcome....but I hope your feed is better than what I get. Not worth the effort.

Scurvy

Practice Squad

#7 : October 10, 2009, 07:24:50 PM

http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-united-football-league.html 
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Brighthouse Users: Is HDNET Carried? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools