Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: McNabb Opinions « previous next »
Page: 1

dmajik85

Hall of Famer
: October 06, 2009, 08:23:22 PM

What are your guys' thoughts?? Does he come back rusty?? Does he come out firing on all cylinders because of a perceived threat to his job now? Our pass D is unimaginably bad, so in the end should I expect a dominant game this week?

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 06, 2009, 09:07:49 PM

I'd bet on McNabb at this point.

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 06, 2009, 09:38:28 PM

I would like to think that we have performed better against Vick than McNabb. Truth is, I'm not all that sure about that....

Some of the times we've played McNabberface we got the rock tossed all over us, and yet when we played against Vick, we got ran on (although sometimes we were his answer).

Seeing how we are pretty weak against both, it may be a moot point. Imo, McNabb starts out badly whenever he gets back in. It's only natural that he'll have a bit of rust on him. However, he has a good enough team to back him (or any-other QB) up in that type of situation.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 07, 2009, 11:24:30 AM

I'm starting McNabb this week.  The Bucs are the perfect "get back in shape" game.  He's gonna kill us.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 07, 2009, 01:21:18 PM

I'd start him....especially with Westbrook coming back. He can just dump the ball off and get big plays with him.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

TheGrahamCracker

Rookie

#5 : October 08, 2009, 04:59:46 PM

i have mcnabb as well and i am having no problem starting him. hes had three weeks off so he should be fine. and plus he is playing the bucs. 'nuf said.

dmajik85

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 09, 2009, 09:06:01 PM

Thanks guys, at the end of the week I've decided there's no reason to expect less than 20 fantasy points. As a Buc fan I hope this is wrong, but I'm getting the gut feeling that the secondary gets completely exploited.

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 09, 2009, 10:22:15 PM

I have him and I'm DEFINITELY starting him against the Bucs this week!

jameswilder

Starter

#8 : October 10, 2009, 07:20:23 AM

I'm starting every Eagle player I have this week. I predict 38-6

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy- B. Franklin.

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 11, 2009, 04:26:56 PM

McNabb LIT IT UP for my fantasy team today!! And although I am pissed it was against our Bucs, if they're not gonna play well at least I can try and capitalize off of them sucking.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: McNabb Opinions « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools