Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: week 5 start question « previous next »
Page: 1

jameswilder

Starter

: October 08, 2009, 07:57:39 AM

In my RB2 spot, I can play either Ray Rice or L McCoy. Rice gets alot of carries but no scores at the goalline and the Bengals D has played surprisingly well. I'm leaning towards McCoy because I think Westbrook will be resting by the second half versus the Bucs.

Calvin Johnson or Percy Harvin. Johnson is a beast but he has a knee issue and they are playing the Steelers and Stafford most likely won't play. I'm leaning towards Harvin since they are playing the Rams. I also picked up Massaquoi as a free agent and with Edwards gone now he's the #1 WR. Buffalo has injury issues in the secondary.

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy- B. Franklin.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 08, 2009, 09:16:18 AM

McCoy and Johnson.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

TheGrahamCracker

Rookie

#2 : October 08, 2009, 04:58:30 PM

if calvin johnson is playing u cant bench him. and i have rice and mccoy in one of my leagues as well. im starting rice because he gets about 80 total yards every week. sure he doesnt get tds, but he is solid. mccoy on the other hand gets less touches than rice does. And the ravens are much better at running the ball than the eagles.

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 08, 2009, 05:20:35 PM

rice and johnson.

McCoy isn't used as much ac rice.

Johnson is always a must start and if stafford isn't playing that most likely only means good things for johnson. Stafford has been overthrowing, off targert and underthrowing johnson all year. Culpepper will likely target johnson a lot and have better sucess.

jameswilder

Starter

#4 : October 11, 2009, 11:38:51 PM

Well I started Rice and Johnson. Rice had a nice day, Calvin Johnson did nothing and my 3rd wr was DeSean Jackson who had nothing. 2 WR's for 0 points, and I lost by 12 points. Damn I hate Fantasy Football!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy- B. Franklin.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: week 5 start question « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools