Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How long will the Bucs be bad? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#15 : October 11, 2009, 06:59:19 PM

as long as it takes to be good?

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 11, 2009, 06:59:46 PM

Either way, you didn't asnwer my last question.  Do your "sources" have an opinion or update on the current regime.  Did Morris lose the locker room yet and/or do the players even know he's the head coach yet?

Yes, they know he's the head coach. Does that answer the question?

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 11, 2009, 10:39:31 PM

The way the team drafted prior to this year, well, it's going to take a long time to recover.

You have to let it go man. �The prior regime was not great, aside from the 2002 season, but they certainly were better than this regime.

So you're saying the prior regime drafted a very good foundation for the team? Isn't it possible that both the previous AND the current regime could be bad? "Better than this regime" is too early to tell, get back to me in five years on that.
As of right now it should be evident the former regime coached better. We don't have enough information to judge talent acquisition.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Mean D

Pro Bowler

#18 : October 11, 2009, 10:45:19 PM

We will be bad as long as Radio runs the ship.

BucFanSince76

Second String

#19 : October 11, 2009, 11:08:11 PM

We will be bad as long as Radio runs the ship.

^^^^  THIS ^^^^

Raheem Morris is unqualified to run the Bucs. He needs to be cut. We need a real head coach. Morris is a joke.

ALong13

Pro Bowler
#20 : October 11, 2009, 11:34:40 PM

I think it really depends on how Freeman develops...If freeman comes out next year like a rookie who learned nothing from watching others mistakes then it could be years, but if Freeman comes in next year, works his butt off for the rest of this season, and all offseason then I think it could be much sooner...Also depends on if the team sticks together and who we add in the offseason...

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How long will the Bucs be bad? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools