Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Boise State « previous next »
Page: 1

DougTheGreat

Starter

: October 14, 2009, 09:17:00 PM

Anyone watching them versus Tulsa? They don't look like a #5 team AT ALL.

conrad77

Pro Bowler

#1 : October 14, 2009, 09:48:37 PM

Anyone watching them versus Tulsa? They don't look like a #5 team AT ALL.

I don't think they belong in the top 15, let alone #5.  Hopefully the BCS computers put them in their place.  Can't wait for tomorrow nights game with USF vs Cincy.  Should be good.  Great O vs Great D.  Hoping D prevails!  Personally, I don't think Boise could beat either of those two.

[Add witty one liner here]

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 14, 2009, 09:50:03 PM

Hopefully Tulsa can take care of what Oregon couldn't.

There are already people talking about BSU's chance to play in the championship game.  Ugh...

conrad77

Pro Bowler

#3 : October 14, 2009, 09:53:13 PM

Hopefully Tulsa can take care of what Oregon couldn't.

There are already people talking about BSU's chance to play in the championship game.  Ugh...

They're all BSU fans...lol  It'll never happen.

[Add witty one liner here]

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 14, 2009, 10:18:36 PM

Their case will be harder to prove in upcoming years...they've been having trouble scheduling Pac-10 teams as-is...now that they rocked Oregon (twice) nobody's going to want to play on the smurf turf.  I think that when they're motivated, they can compete with the best teams in the country. 

Nowhere in the top 15?  Thats a stretch.

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 14, 2009, 11:19:36 PM

Man, Tulsa fell apart on that last possession - it's like they had no idea what play they were running.

www.Atlbucs.com

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#6 : October 15, 2009, 02:49:16 AM

TCU is better than them.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 15, 2009, 08:27:49 PM

Their case will be harder to prove in upcoming years...they've been having trouble scheduling Pac-10 teams as-is...now that they rocked Oregon (twice) nobody's going to want to play on the smurf turf. I think that when they're motivated, they can compete with the best teams in the country.

Nowhere in the top 15? Thats a stretch.

VT is stupid enough to play a home and home with BSU. Bellotti said he may play them again.

They are what Fresno State was in the early 2000's.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 15, 2009, 08:51:29 PM

Their case will be harder to prove in upcoming years...they've been having trouble scheduling Pac-10 teams as-is...now that they rocked Oregon (twice) nobody's going to want to play on the smurf turf. I think that when they're motivated, they can compete with the best teams in the country.

Nowhere in the top 15? Thats a stretch.

VT is stupid enough to play a home and home with BSU. Bellotti said he may play them again.

They are what Fresno State was in the early 2000's.

I hadn't heard that about VT - Good for them!  I hope Boise blasts them both times.  For some odd reason I like them throwing a wrench into the BCS. 

www.Atlbucs.com
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Boise State « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools