Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Brandon Jacobs « previous next »
Page: 1

: October 13, 2009, 08:14:40 AM

What to do with this guy? Bradshaw is having a much better year and is starting to steal goaline carries. I watched part of the raiders giants game and jacobs got stuffed twice on the goaline. I drafted Jacobs thinking hed get 15 to 20 carries a game averaging about a td per game, but that hasn't happened. In one league i packaged him with Bowe to get Boldin and thomas jones. And the other league hes my second rb to turner, but i just see jacobs struggling the rest of the season

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 13, 2009, 09:36:37 AM

I have him on several of my teams as well. I'm considering trading him. (tip: look for a Giants fan within your league to trade him to).

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler
#2 : October 14, 2009, 11:23:42 AM

I keep thinking he will breakthrough but may have to bench him soon

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 14, 2009, 02:01:14 PM

When I was drafting, I grabbed BJ in most of my leagues. He's now sitting on the bench... and in the leagues that I don't have him benched, I traded him to other teams.

burger40

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 15, 2009, 03:51:48 PM

I'm 3-2 in my league DESPITE BJ completely sucking nuts every week. Omg I grabbed caddy of FA before Dallas and I started him in the dallas and buffalo game and he has produced more than BJ. I drafted BJ number 2 and he's been abysmal

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 15, 2009, 04:59:06 PM

I'm 3-2 in my league DESPITE BJ completely sucking nuts every week. Omg I grabbed caddy of FA before Dallas and I started him in the dallas and buffalo game and he has produced more than BJ. I drafted BJ number 2 and he's been abysmal

In one of my leagues, I traded him... but I needed another RB to replace him... and I had 3 good QBs... so my trade proposal was...

Brandon Jacobs and Kurt Warner for Ray Rice and Trent Edwards. The guy accepted. I plan on dropping Trent as soon as the trade completes. I just wanted Ray Rice.

Btw, Kurt was on my bench because I also have Matt Hasselbeck and Kyle Orton.

Wilson

Practice Squad

#6 : October 15, 2009, 09:20:12 PM

roll with him. Winter is coming soon and the Giants will pound the rock even more than they are now.

burger40

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 16, 2009, 04:45:45 AM

In one of my leagues, I traded him... but I needed another RB to replace him... and I had 3 good QBs... so my trade proposal was...

Brandon Jacobs and Kurt Warner for Ray Rice and Trent Edwards. The guy accepted. I plan on dropping Trent as soon as the trade completes. I just wanted Ray Rice.

Btw, Kurt was on my bench because I also have Matt Hasselbeck and Kyle Orton.

not bad unfortunately not too may people like to trade unless it clearly favors them or they have a serious need at a position and right now BJ is the ultimate sell low so i'll see if he can get one good game and leverage that for a trade. i figured his saving grace would be that he gets goalline carries but he hasn't done much with them and the Giants keep throwin for TDs instead. Thank goodness i grabbed Steve Smith.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Brandon Jacobs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools