Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Steelers defense « previous next »
Page: 1

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

: October 17, 2009, 09:43:19 AM

I'm very worried about the Aaron Smith injury. He's a huge part of their defensive success.

Someone in my league dropped the 49ers defense because they have a bye this week so I picked them up for later. The Steelers are on probation with me.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 13, 2009, 09:11:54 AM

I autodrafted the Steelers defense and assumed I was good, but they have been pretty pedestrian as a fantasy defense, with only 31.0 fan points this season. I know Polamalu has been out so there is a chance they can turn it on, but so far they haven't been doing it for me.

Here are free agent defenses available to me:

Seattle: 51.0
Indianapolis: 42.0
Green Bay: 42.0

What should I do?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

TheGrahamCracker

Rookie

#2 : October 15, 2009, 04:46:25 PM

polamalu is coming back soon and their schedule is pretty favorable the rest of the year, so im expecting them to be in top form again. but of those three id pick up green bay. they get alot of picks and always have that pick six potenital

burger40

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 16, 2009, 04:42:16 AM

I autodrafted the Steelers defense and assumed I was good, but they have been pretty pedestrian as a fantasy defense, with only 31.0 fan points this season. I know Polamalu has been out so there is a chance they can turn it on, but so far they haven't been doing it for me.

Here are free agent defenses available to me:

Seattle: 51.0
Indianapolis: 42.0
Green Bay: 42.0

What should I do?

Steelers face Cleveland this weekend nuff said i have the stellers too and have been forced to find back ups when i felt the steelers had bad matchups but this week is a great matchup

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Steelers defense « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools