Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: no interest from dungy « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Vatican_Assassin

Pro Bowler

#15 : October 13, 2009, 05:35:18 PM

Anyone remember that footage after Dungy got fired when he was carrying out his belongings in the pooring down rain, BY HIMSELF!!! I dont think he is one to hold a grudge but I'm sure it does'nt help the fact whether he would want to come back or not if offered.

kouki s14

Starter

#16 : October 13, 2009, 05:43:33 PM

Anyone remember that footage after Dungy got fired when he was carrying out his belongings in the pooring down rain, BY HIMSELF!!! I dont think he is one to hold a grudge but I'm sure it does'nt help the fact whether he would want to come back or not if offered.

yup I do whenever I think of Dungy coaching the bucs that first picture that pops into my head.

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#17 : October 13, 2009, 05:56:41 PM

Dungy owes nothing to Tampa. The man gave his heart and soul to the team and the Glazer boys just screwed him over yet again.

If I were Tony Dungy, Id spit in Brian and Joel Glazer's faces.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#18 : October 13, 2009, 08:20:34 PM

pouring down rain

And I agree - Dungy owes the buccs nothing.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Bucluva101

Hall of Famer

#19 : October 13, 2009, 08:21:51 PM

I didnt know he was supposed to be...

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: no interest from dungy « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools