Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yaman Figurs signing? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

rocko23

Hall of Famer
: October 13, 2009, 02:45:16 PM

just saw info on the BUCS board that we are signing Yaman Figurs I really hope not [banghead] [banghead] [banghead]

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 13, 2009, 02:47:00 PM

Where did you see/read this?

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 13, 2009, 02:48:16 PM

Where did you see/read this?

"just saw info on the BUCS board"
 ;)

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#3 : October 13, 2009, 02:50:20 PM

Figurs would be a good KR as well. Has had success in B-More.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 13, 2009, 02:50:36 PM

Matt Jones is better.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#5 : October 13, 2009, 02:51:41 PM

Well that Figurs

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 13, 2009, 02:52:38 PM

Figurs would be a good KR as well. Has had success in B-More.

Yep I mentioned that in the other thread after your boy PAC was whining and saying it was just a Raheem homer move.   It actually makes sense if he was the best of the bunch.  He has that dual threat to him and it's not like Peanut is tearing it up so far.   You need to be two deep at the return spot.   I don't see him being any better or worse then Sammie is right now at the WR spot.   That's still better then Clayton.  He's got decent hands and good speed.   I won't be upset if they do sign him.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 13, 2009, 02:53:13 PM

JG you beat me to the punch. Well played but a lay-up for sure.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#8 : October 13, 2009, 02:53:57 PM

Matt Jones is better.

Correction....Matt Jones was better.   Unless you were at the workouts to judge them all equally you are just making an assumption based on his past.   I'd rather not pay a coke head that no one else wanted.   Yamon can also be a special teamer.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 13, 2009, 02:54:19 PM

Why are you guys bantering about the worthiness of two guys off the couch?  Really?  Whomever they sign so be it...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 13, 2009, 02:55:42 PM

Matt Jones is better.

Correction....Matt Jones was better. � Unless you were at the workouts to judge them all equally you are just making an assumption based on his past. � I'd rather not pay a coke head that no one else wanted. � Yamon can also be a special teamer.
I'd rather have a proven threat that was on pace for 80+ receptions than some certified bust journeymen that has struggled to find a role in an NFL offense. Who was on a team that NEEDED his services, positional speaking.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#11 : October 13, 2009, 02:56:06 PM

Why are you guys bantering about the worthiness of two guys off the couch? �Really? �Whomever they sign so be it...

Because it's Tuesday afternoon and the Bucs are winless.....gotta talk about something.

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 13, 2009, 02:56:48 PM

... and if you think he can only do that in college, look at the video on the right hand side of this page...
http://www.nfl.com/players/yamonfigurs/profile?id=FIG715551

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 13, 2009, 02:57:53 PM

I searched that board and didn't find one thing about the Bucs signing Figurs...

However, David Tyree cut his visit short with the Bucs to fly back to Baltimore and sign with the Ravens...

LMFAO

We can't even sign trash...

The only 2 I would consider are Jones and Kent...

but Jones has just as bad of hands as MC80, soooo don't get your hopes up that he's the cure...

T.I. McCrown: King of the South

Starter
#14 : October 13, 2009, 02:58:06 PM

Matt Jones is better.

Correction....Matt Jones was better. � Unless you were at the workouts to judge them all equally you are just making an assumption based on his past. � I'd rather not pay a coke head that no one else wanted. � Yamon can also be a special teamer.
I'd rather have a proven threat that was on pace for 80+ receptions than some certified bust journeymen that has struggled to find a role in an NFL offense. Who was on a team that NEEDED his services, positional speaking.
Michael Clayton had an 80+ reception year, so that makes him good, right?

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yaman Figurs signing? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools