Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ranking Delhomme ahead of JJ? « previous next »
Page: 1

burger40

Hall of Famer

: October 15, 2009, 03:42:44 AM

Obviously i'm biased but how is it that most fantasy experts are just saying keep an eye on Josh but still ranking Delhomme ahead of him. In my standard scoring league Delhomme's best game is 14 points and his average is 4.5 per game while JJ has the better high score 15 and averages 12.5 IMO GO JJ i'm starting him this week as Peyton the workhorse of my fantasy team is on a bye.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 15, 2009, 01:54:28 PM

I picked JJ up in one of my leagues as my QB2. I've thought about picking him up in ALL of my leagues and using him as my QB1... but I just can't bring myself to take that leap yet. I gotta see how he does this week. If he puts up some points (13 or more)... then I think I'd probably go get him in all of my leagues.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ranking Delhomme ahead of JJ? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools