Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: who will step up to fill Adams' shoes? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

burger40

Hall of Famer

: October 16, 2009, 11:14:34 PM

I would like to see more Crowder and hopefully Moore (if he's healthy) getting some quality PT. Also maurice evans

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 16, 2009, 11:16:53 PM

Crowder is who i'm pulling for I want to see Moore as well.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 16, 2009, 11:27:53 PM

I don't think anyone will have to "step up" to fill his shoes. White already has 11 QB hurries as Adam's backup. Just by getting him out of the rotation, we should see a marked improvement.

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#3 : October 16, 2009, 11:28:07 PM

LOL... not too much to fill really. I would assume it will be a committee with the starter being White...

How many threads are you going to start? LOL

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 16, 2009, 11:33:02 PM

LOL... not too much to fill really. I would assume it will be a committee with the starter being White...

TS you beat me to it those would be some really really small shoes to fill!

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

burger40

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 16, 2009, 11:39:11 PM

TS you beat me to it those would be some really really small shoes to fill!

last one for awhile and yeah the shoes maybe the initial psot made it seem like there was much to fill but his pressures and sacks mean about anybody on our roster will be able to match those numbers. and i think our pass rush looks better with wilkerson and "stylez" starting

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 16, 2009, 11:46:28 PM

Ok this thread has got me for sure.  It is either a sarcastic piss take or the author is a deaf and blind Eskimo.

Fill his shoes..........I just hope he takes his damned sticky sneakers with him.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 16, 2009, 11:54:31 PM

I don't think anyone will have to "step up" to fill his shoes. White already has 11 QB hurries as Adam's backup. Just by getting him out of the rotation, we should see a marked improvement.

Sadly this is true as it frees up a spot for another defensive lineman.

Bucfanut

Starter

#8 : October 17, 2009, 03:03:48 AM

Where's Louis Holmes at? He played well in the preseason but they opted not to keep him. Think he's worth bringing back for a look.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 17, 2009, 03:08:27 AM

who will step up to fill Adams' shoes?

Next...

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 17, 2009, 03:10:34 AM

Other than Gaines, there isn't another DE on the roster who would be picked up by another team even if they were cut today.   Sadly, Gaines was the best DE on the roster.

Bucfanut

Starter

#11 : October 17, 2009, 03:37:07 AM

Java...think Wilkerson would be, granted in a losing effort bu the guy had 3 sacks in one game. Thinks that might be equal to or more than the combined total of the rest of our dline all season.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 17, 2009, 03:48:49 AM

Wilkerson "might" be picked up by someone as a backup.  I doubt he'd last on their roster long though.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 17, 2009, 12:39:54 PM

Wilkerson "might" be picked up by someone as a backup.  I doubt he'd last on their roster long though.

I said it before training camp and I'll say it again. Wilkerson WILL have a double-digit sack season and he WILL end up being the surprise player of this team. Things will only get better for him with Adams gone and his increased playing time. In case some of you haven't noticed, his sacks both last year and this year have come from both the DE and DT positions.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#14 : October 17, 2009, 03:37:53 PM

Expect we'll see a lot more of Crowder, hopefully.

Where is Holmes?????????

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: who will step up to fill Adams' shoes? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools