Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: we showed more trade prowess than the browns at least « previous next »
Page: 1

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

: October 16, 2009, 11:13:58 PM

Braylon looks like a chump sometimes though.

But yes, I see your point...it is a good trade regardless.

For Both teams, IMO.

Gaines next to better DTS and paired with Rod...this will be Gaines last stand, IMO.

burger40

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 16, 2009, 11:12:06 PM

I've been hoping someone would comment on the fact that we got what should be a mid-2nd rounder for Gaines while the browns got a 3rd and 5th from a very good team for Braylon who has actually been to a pro-bowl unlike Gaines who never got close. Even if you are critical of our regime that is one heck of a trade.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

burger40

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 16, 2009, 11:16:47 PM

Braylon looks like a chump sometimes though.

But yes, I see your point...it is a good trade regardless.

For Both teams, IMO.

Gaines next to better DTS and paired with Rod...this will be Gaines last stand, IMO.

Yeah but for basically a 3rd rounder the Jets would have been fools not to try it. Braylon needed the new team just like K2 did and just like we gave AB a chance

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

bucman23

Starter

#3 : October 16, 2009, 11:32:12 PM

we also got k2 for a second rounder from the browns. who would you rather have k2 or gaines? its not even close..
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: we showed more trade prowess than the browns at least « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools