Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: enough with the merriman love « previous next »
Page: 1

burger40

Hall of Famer

: October 16, 2009, 11:06:11 PM

Why do people seem so high on Merriman yeah he used to be dominant but that was before roids and his knee injury. I see some people suggesting sendin our 2nd round pick for him!! that is ridiculous he has so many question marks by him maybe a 4th rounder and if that seems way too low keep in mind Braylon was had for a 3rd and 5th from the Jets.

i would personally take Kampman if anybody from the trading block. he's old (30) but has a couple years left and is the ultimate buy low because he's not transitioning well to being a standup LB in the 3-4 but has been a stud for years in the 4-3. He is also the kind of leader that would bring some stability to the locker room.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

politicalmike

Rookie

#1 : October 17, 2009, 02:57:53 AM

Merriman has 3 tackles so far this year. The roids apparently made him the high octane player he was.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 17, 2009, 03:00:57 AM

Who the hell even wants that loser?   The Bucs have a better option already in Ruud.

burger40

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 17, 2009, 03:22:03 AM

Who the hell even wants that loser?   The Bucs have a better option already in Ruud.

precisely my point but i've seen a fair share of people say we should give up a 2nd or 3rd to get him. The guy has plenty of issues not the least of which is his possible beating of STD-infested Tila Tequila. Stick a fork in him he's done.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 17, 2009, 03:27:33 AM

Have you noticed that the same people wanting Merriman are the ones who wanted Gruden replaced by Morris?   What does that tell you?   ;)

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 17, 2009, 08:43:51 AM

If we traded for Merriman he'd just choke...

Tila Tequila. Maybe he would even get it right this time...lol

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: enough with the merriman love « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools