Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Raiders set to cut Sapp « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7

#15 : February 22, 2007, 06:14:34 PM

He had 10 last year.

Alot of those came in a mop up role during garbage time or blowout games.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#16 : February 22, 2007, 06:15:08 PM

hey lets see if TBO will put this on their thread.  ;) (sarcasm)

"TBO reports that there has been some talk about Sapp being cut in an effort to creat cap space." (sarcasm)

this is a test to see if TBO can borrow more articles

Oh my Gosh I have a new found disrespect for the media

If you are wondering where this is coming from. It is coming from TBO report that there was some talk about the NFL network covering the coin toss. That came from this red board

Is this board realy new worthy

What the hell language is this?  Is this real or some joke that isn't going over well?

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#17 : February 22, 2007, 06:15:11 PM

Thank you hate and leroy. You guys 'bout summed me up before I got the chance to.

#18 : February 22, 2007, 06:16:01 PM

He had 10 last year.

Did we even have a 10 sack player last year?

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#19 : February 22, 2007, 06:16:24 PM

Can't you just see Sapp laying the wood to some of those defensive players like Allen, Phillips, Wyms and teaching the youngsters.

That alone is worth having him back here. His mouth (on the field) has been sorely missed.

I'd much rather pay him X million, than White.

Don't believe it would be a wasted spot. Think it would be a huge plus.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#20 : February 22, 2007, 06:16:38 PM

He had 10 last year.

Huh?  So a sack counts less if you are behind?  A sack is a sack man.  He had 10 last season when they went back to a 4-3.  He's got plenty left.

#21 : February 22, 2007, 06:18:10 PM

I don't think players like Brooks or Barber want him back here, and had said on their shows without using names that it was good to get rid of a few "distraction players" like we did.  

Dont think either one would say Warren was a distraction...I think they refer to more Keyshawn Johnson

The man did nothing but play...never had a fight with Gruden...kept players in check...never griped about money (till the end) and all he said then was Booger got my contract.

He was the leader of the DL that really was never replaced.

Sapp is an ASS and he is old but his leadership in immeasurable

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#22 : February 22, 2007, 06:19:39 PM

If he is available.... Bruce get him please..   I would love the Warren-Warren noise the fans could make again..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#23 : February 22, 2007, 06:19:48 PM

I don't think players like Brooks or Barber want him back here, and had said on their shows without using names that it was good to get rid of a few "distraction players" like we did.  

And to be honest, if they didn't want him back I would tell them too damned bad.  In my mind this is just as much Warren's team as it is those two's.

#24 : February 22, 2007, 06:20:19 PM

Warren Sapp is a Buc....and will always be

#25 : February 22, 2007, 06:25:34 PM

I appreciate all the good times with him here and feel he played a major role in getting us to the SuperBowl, but his time has past and now he's just a loud mouthed washed up fat man.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#26 : February 22, 2007, 06:26:37 PM

I appreciate all the good times with him here and feel he played a major role in getting us to the SuperBowl, but his time has past and now he's a loud mouthed washed up fat man.

You keep saying it but not backing it up.  10 sacks!  How is that washed up?  That's more than all of our DTs combined!  He's a huge and immediate upgrade if we sign him.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#27 : February 22, 2007, 06:28:35 PM

I appreciate all the good times with him here and feel he played a major role in getting us to the SuperBowl, but his time has past and now he's just a loud mouthed washed up fat man.
WTF are you talking about,he is still a beast,he had 10 sacks this year with oaktown..

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#28 : February 22, 2007, 06:29:43 PM

Crispy you reunite him, with Kiffin and Rice and Kelly back.. And it would be a good situation.. And we draft -DT- and let them watch Sapp and learn that role in the Tampa2..    SS- AND LB in the early rounds as well..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

#29 : February 22, 2007, 06:31:13 PM

O'kay then; I hope we do sign him and then after he comes up with a couple of sacks here & there and causes trouble with the media and our locker room again, hopefully you got what you asked for.  ;) ::)
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Raiders set to cut Sapp « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools