Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Raiders set to cut Sapp « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

#30 : February 22, 2007, 06:34:03 PM

Typical Chrispy post, talks crap, can't back it up, then throws out hypothetical situations that never actually happen and thinks he wins...BRAVO!

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#31 : February 22, 2007, 06:34:19 PM

O'kay then; I hope we do sign him and then after he comes up with a couple of sacks here & there and causes trouble with the media and our locker room again, hopefully you got what you asked for.  ;) ::)

Where is all this trouble he started?  He kept the locker room in check and called out anyone who wasn't doing his job.  How is this a negative?  

#32 : February 22, 2007, 07:10:13 PM

Sapp would be the PERFECT aquisition at this point. Even though he isn't what he once was, he can still be a force with this defense, and maybe his return will ignite some of that old fire into this defense. We could probably get him cheap too. Win win situation. Bring back the glory!

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#33 : February 22, 2007, 07:13:13 PM

I havent seen anything about the Raiders cutting Sapp...

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#34 : February 22, 2007, 07:15:10 PM

Sapp will be a Buc again...and hopefully be there to mentor Marcus Thomas

There's a joke in there somewhere.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#35 : February 22, 2007, 07:15:47 PM

I havent seen anything about the Raiders cutting Sapp...

I think it was the bum's idea of a joke.  Great post, huh?

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#36 : February 22, 2007, 07:16:29 PM

Fantastic. Jesus.. This board is going to the dumps.

#37 : February 22, 2007, 07:24:39 PM

You aren't a fan of this team if you think Sapp can't help it.  He is far better at UT than anyone we have on the roster or would likely get next year.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#38 : February 22, 2007, 07:29:08 PM

Sapp has about 1-2 sacks a year at best left in him, and I hope we don't waste a spot on him.
He had 10 last year---in Oakland! And he was the one to call out a guy missing his gap or guy.  Bring him back!!!

#39 : February 22, 2007, 07:55:05 PM

Right now, Chrispy is wishing that he started this thread... so he could lock it and pretend that it never happened.

-

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#40 : February 22, 2007, 07:56:12 PM

hey lets see if TBO will put this on their thread.  ;) (sarcasm)

"TBO reports that there has been some talk about Sapp being cut in an effort to creat cap space." (sarcasm)

this is a test to see if TBO can borrow more articles

Oh my Gosh I have a new found disrespect for the media

If you are wondering where this is coming from. It is coming from TBO report that there was some talk about the NFL network covering the coin toss. That came from this red board

Is this board realy new worthy

What the hell language is this?  Is this real or some joke that isn't going over well?
All of his posts are the same and I dont want to pound on the guy because he seems to be a decent kid. But enough is enough.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#41 : February 22, 2007, 07:59:58 PM

I would love soooo much to see Warren back on the team!  I love that guy.  He is my absolute favorite player in Bucs history!

I think Sapp could definitely serve as a great addition for a year or two! He is a PART of leadership that we have been lacking!

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#42 : February 22, 2007, 08:05:13 PM

Sapp would really put accountability, somethign that has been missing, in the D. I think its been said before, Brooks and Barber were the "follow my lead" leaders and Sapp and Lynch were the vocal ones that made sure everyone did their jobs.

#43 : February 22, 2007, 08:21:40 PM

Me thinks this is false....if so I really dislike this fellow.

#44 : February 22, 2007, 08:24:29 PM

He had 10 last year.

Alot of those came in a mop up role during garbage time or blowout games.

How would Sapp get sacks in garbage time or blowout games when they were the ones getting blown out?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Raiders set to cut Sapp « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools