Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FO Rankings « previous next »
Page: 1

gone

Hall of Famer
: October 17, 2006, 03:34:14 PM

FO has our DVOA-based ranking at 22.  Better than I would have thought.

#1 : October 17, 2006, 03:46:15 PM

I don't think our FO/DVOA rankings should GHTL this much BJTR on the basis of the way our KLWRTS has performed in situations where JSYWAN is important.

In other words: WHAT?  ;)

gone

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 17, 2006, 03:47:30 PM

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 17, 2006, 03:56:41 PM

I can't believe it, especially as several posters on this board have documented proof of various members of our FO walking on water.

#4 : October 17, 2006, 05:27:55 PM

This FO has had no draft picks and no cap room because of the previous regime. I wont blame them for that, butu I can understand why they cant be ranked as high as they should be. With teh cap room, or lack there of, thsi team has had they have only been able to sign good old players rather than good young players. And the full drafts we have just started having again, have been very good.

gone

Hall of Famer
#5 : October 17, 2006, 06:03:23 PM

FO=Football Outsiders in this case, thought the DVOA part  made that clear, sorry if I confused you
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FO Rankings « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools