Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lets Go Cincinnati and Boise State .... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#15 : October 18, 2009, 02:54:51 AM

south carolina might catch florida sleeping

No, Florida remembers who SC's coach is.

TheGrahamCracker

Rookie

#16 : October 21, 2009, 07:27:22 PM

i would love that. i love the chaos of college football. and the bcs is so bad that every year i root for the worst possibile scenario

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 23, 2009, 05:41:06 PM

Boise is so over rated it's funny.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 26, 2009, 10:56:14 AM

Boise is so over rated it's funny.

What, you think they should have creamed that top 10 team even worse?

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

LFO

Hall of Famer

#19 : October 29, 2009, 11:44:42 PM

Lets go Boise vs Florida

So you think Bama beats Florida?

I dont know not impressed with Bama tonight.

they looked more impressive then flordia, their d is def the best in the nation. Ingram looks like the front runner for heisman

Did look more impressive. Bamas defense is good, Ingram is good. Still like Florida better

a good comparasion will be when they play lsu....cant go by arkansas, cause bama went to arkansas and took care of em, florida took em down to the wire on their homecoming game  ???

south carolina might catch florida sleeping

Right now, Bama handled Arkansas, Florida struggled.  Florida handled Tennessee while Bama escaped. Florida destroyed Kentucky, while Bama beat them but not as bad.

Head to head, that's what we have at this point....

Even then, everyone matches up differently.

The thing about Bama is, they are actually similar (although in a different way) to Florida.  They are built upon a strong defense, with an offense that struggles at times.  I don't see how Bama could score much on UF.  I think UF could move the ball enough on Bama to win.  This UF team reminds me a lot of the 06 team, championship defense with an offense that just does enough to win each game.  They are grinding.  They struggle in the red zone.  But ultimately, they win games.  I don't see Bama scoring enough to beat UF, sans an Ole MIss/Arkansas game where UF fumbles 4 times. 
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lets Go Cincinnati and Boise State .... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools