Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Do you guys trust Raw with our #1 draft pick « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

12thbuc

Starter

: October 19, 2009, 01:42:24 AM

He's like the Obama of the Bucs, hes just trying to destroy us.

Xbox live: throesch
MSNM: naplesbuc@live.com

MasterC25

Starter
#1 : October 19, 2009, 01:44:56 AM

what does Obama have to do with this? U know what just shut up

12thbuc

Starter

#2 : October 19, 2009, 01:45:56 AM

lmao

Xbox live: throesch
MSNM: naplesbuc@live.com

bucs90

Second String
#3 : October 19, 2009, 01:47:00 AM

It's really not that hard to screw up when you have Suh/Bryant/Berry to choose from.

or

I haven't watched a game this year.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 19, 2009, 01:48:22 AM

Hopefully Raheem will have no say over who the Bucs pick next year.   He should be gone.

#5 : October 19, 2009, 01:57:14 AM

It's really not that hard to screw up when you have Suh/Bryant/Berry to choose from.

This regime seems to have a unique talent for finding a way to fail.  I don't trust them even with a loaded slate.

bucs90

Second String
#6 : October 19, 2009, 01:58:29 AM

This regime seems to have a unique talent for finding a way to fail.  I don't trust them even with a loaded slate.

Sammie Stroughter? Kellen Winslow? Trading Gaines Adams? Dominik doesn't screw up everything.

or

I haven't watched a game this year.

burger40

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 19, 2009, 02:03:02 AM

yeah i actually trust dominik quite a bit. Gruden/Allen blew plenty of draft picks so yeah. and Raheem doesn't have the only say in our draft choices. i think we'll get Bryant or Suh with our first pick since we'll be in the top 3 now almost certainly cuz we're going to be going to a new rookie soon.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

Draper

Starter

#8 : October 19, 2009, 06:04:33 AM

It's simple really. A parallel. Both are black men that replaced white "failures" in the name of "change" and thus far have failed to keep their word or live up to expectations. Both have the followings of a messiah and followers who won't admit that their election/appointment was a mistake. Followers that are willing to go down with the ship.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 19, 2009, 08:31:54 AM

05 TypeS DC5

Second String

#10 : October 19, 2009, 08:41:26 AM

It's simple really. A parallel. Both are black men that replaced white "failures" in the name of "change" and thus far have failed to keep their word or live up to expectations. Both have the followings of a messiah and followers who won't admit that their election/appointment was a mistake. Followers that are willing to go down with the ship.

the only part of this that makes sense is "failed to live up to expectations"

I don't know what fantasy land you live in but no one claimed that Raheem was a messiah, everyone tried to stay optimistic that this season would be better than last because they were upset at being 9-7 for two consecutive seasons. Also, everyone set the bar too damn high, i mean cmon what rookie coach comes in and wins more than 9 games? especially after changing offenseive and defensive schemes. What did people expect? superbowl team?!

problem is some people were content with a mediocre team, sometimes you have to take a risk in order to pass that threshold. So far that risk hasn't panned out. You also have to keep in mind that we have a very young team, most of them with little to no playing experience.

last but not least no one here elected or appointed Raheem we are all just fans. I guess being optimistic is a crime....

Do i agree with head coach choice idk, i was getting tired of mediocre.. also, i didn't have a list of headcoaches to choose from so, i'll go down with the ship because regardless of what the outcome is,  i'm still a true Bucs fan....

OldBloodandBucs

Starter

#11 : October 19, 2009, 08:46:46 AM

Hopefully Raheem will have no say over who the Bucs pick next year.   He should be gone.

He should be gone now, but sadly he still exists!

05 TypeS DC5

Second String

#12 : October 19, 2009, 08:47:25 AM

He's like the Obama of the Bucs, hes just trying to destroy us.

that's exactly what they're trying to do  :o

i'm glad your the only genius......    ::)

gypsie

Starter

#13 : October 19, 2009, 08:52:50 AM

Great comparison

dmajik85

Hall of Famer
#14 : October 19, 2009, 08:54:17 AM

I don't think it's on him... it's on the new FO, and we'll find out how the new personnel department shapes up. One thing for sure, we can't whiff on it or the other premium picks like we have in the past.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Do you guys trust Raw with our #1 draft pick « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools