Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Do you guys trust Raw with our #1 draft pick « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#30 : October 19, 2009, 12:47:36 PM

Thanks Bill Polian.

jcdoll

Starter

#31 : October 19, 2009, 12:48:45 PM

Trust and RAW don't belong in the same sentence. [banghead]

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#32 : October 19, 2009, 01:09:38 PM

It's simple really. A parallel. Both are black men that replaced white "failures" in the name of "change" and thus far have failed to keep their word or live up to expectations. Both have the followings of a messiah and followers who won't admit that their election/appointment was a mistake. Followers that are willing to go down with the ship.

the only part of this that makes sense is "failed to live up to expectations"

Raheem said he would coach to his players' strengths. Not happening.

Obama said we would be out of Iraq. Not happening.

And around we go.

And Bush said there were WMD's. And Cheney shot a guy in the face. Phil Spector shot his wife in the head. OJ used a knife. The average human head weighs 8 pounds. Coincidence? You tell me.

There are bad people in this world? Who knew?

Too bad most couldn't see Obama and Raheem are too.

all this racist talk is upsetting...

Draper

Starter

#33 : October 19, 2009, 01:11:36 PM

It's simple really. A parallel. Both are black men that replaced white "failures" in the name of "change" and thus far have failed to keep their word or live up to expectations. Both have the followings of a messiah and followers who won't admit that their election/appointment was a mistake. Followers that are willing to go down with the ship.

And around we go.

And Bush said there were WMD's. And Cheney shot a guy in the face. Phil Spector shot his wife in the head. OJ used a knife. The average human head weighs 8 pounds. Coincidence? You tell me.

all this racist talk is upsetting...

Where was I racist?

I hate all people equally.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#34 : October 19, 2009, 01:12:46 PM

And around we go.

all this racist talk is exciting!

fixed it for you ;)

atlbuc

Second String

#35 : October 19, 2009, 01:16:04 PM

If Raheem takes Suh, all bets are off, I will want him fired asap.

LMAO.

Berry and McCoy are exponentially better than Suh. And we should have a shot at both.

You are exponentially nuts.

It's called watching the film, reading and knowing football. Suh will not be as productive as either of those players in the NFL.

That might be true...if he gets drafted by us and 'Heemy is in charge of developing him. The others will get good coaching and become productive players.

Mellow

Starter

#36 : October 19, 2009, 01:59:55 PM

This thread is an example of why this board is starting to suck more and more.

Some tool asks a reasonable question (do you trust Raheem with a #1 pick?) and then undermines it with a gratuitous political comment.  Why the mods don't IMMEDIATELY toss it over to Pirate's Cove, I don't know.  I come here to read, learn, and sometimes contribute about football and have no stomach for this political BS. 

k_bassuka

Starter

#37 : October 19, 2009, 02:01:29 PM

Yeah, but he is not the one making that decision. Dumbenik is the one not to trust with it. Fire MD NOW!!

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#38 : October 19, 2009, 02:05:05 PM

Please keep the political talk to the Cove.

Frankly, I don't think we'll need to worry about Raheem. He's a Richard Williamson one year disaster.

If Jon takes a job then it gets the Glazers off the hook for his salary and we can get ourselves a real head coach.

Yes, I'm off the Raheem bandwagon.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#39 : October 19, 2009, 02:06:27 PM

If we did pick a guy who ended up being a bust, it wouldn't be all on Raheem, just like it wasn't all on Gruden when our picks didn't pan out.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#40 : October 19, 2009, 02:08:31 PM

If we did pick a guy who ended up being a bust, it wouldn't be all on Raheem, just like it wasn't all on Gruden when our picks didn't pan out.

I disagree with that to certain extent.  You could see Gruden's hands all over the Clayton/Caddy picks, just like you see Raheem's all over the Freeman pick.  But there are shades of gray.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#41 : October 19, 2009, 02:09:19 PM

It goes on because people here legitimize the thread by actually responding to the title.  If you refuse to patronize the post, it will go away.  

#42 : October 19, 2009, 02:10:53 PM

He's like the Obama of the Bucs, hes just trying to destroy us.
Obama of the Bucs? I trust him over the fans, that's for sure.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#43 : October 19, 2009, 02:12:23 PM

He's like the Obama of the Bucs, hes just trying to destroy us.
Obama of the Bucs? I trust him over the fans, that's for sure.

You mean the fans that wanted him, or the ones that said he'd drive the team into the ground?

MBF

Hall of Famer

#44 : October 19, 2009, 02:14:48 PM

I disagree with that to certain extent. You could see Gruden's hands all over the Clayton/Caddy picks, just like you see Raheem's all over the Freeman pick. But there are shades of gray.
That's a good point, but it appears (to me anyway) that Dominik is more involved in shaping the roster than Allen was.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Do you guys trust Raw with our #1 draft pick « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools