Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Quinn Gray to get the start Sunday « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

#30 : October 23, 2007, 12:29:39 AM

I doubt Simeon would teach anyone, the guy is so self centered he makes Narciso look like a chump.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#31 : October 23, 2007, 12:27:01 AM

Bucs versus any new QB in this day and age means GOOD PERFORMANCE by QB.

Front four, espescially Hovan, needs to grow a set, and start using some of their veteran "technique" that they speak of, and get to the single digit guy.  It is no wonder Gaines is not benefitting from their tutoring...

I wish Simeon was around just so he can teach Gaines a few things...the guys up front can't teach him a dang thing.

#32 : October 23, 2007, 12:24:36 AM

according to espn

#33 : October 23, 2007, 12:41:19 AM

I doubt Simeon would teach anyone, the guy is so self centered he makes Narciso look like a chump.

Have you never heard/read of all the time Simeon spent tutoring Ellis Wyms?

I've heard the contrary. This is the first I've read anyone speaking positively about Rice regarding his Team Work labor, not his performance.

#34 : October 23, 2007, 12:34:01 AM

Have you never heard/read of all the time Simeon spent tutoring Ellis Wyms?

baybuc35

Hall of Famer

#35 : October 23, 2007, 12:36:05 AM

jax is a good team and will find other ways to try and win the game...but i like that gray is going to get the start...now the question is will kiffin game plan to stop gray and there O or will we just sit back and play THE COVER WHO2

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#36 : October 23, 2007, 12:39:51 AM

jax is a good team and will find other ways to try and win the game...but i like that gray is going to get the start...now the question is will kiffin game plan to stop gray and there O or will we just sit back and play THE COVER WHO2

I think Monte will get creative. Supposedly, the main concern last Sunday was Detroit's receivers being isolated to make big plays. With an inexperienced QB and smaller WR threats, this is the week for Monte to have some fun.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#37 : October 23, 2007, 12:55:52 AM

I honestly don't get the love affair with Jacksonville.  Yes they are a very physical team, with a solid run game, but Quinn Gray???  Come on now.  This guy looked absolutely awful tonight.  The Jags become very one dimensional when you take away Garrard....its not like they have a stud WR to take the pressure off him.  If the Bucs were in the Jags shoes everyone in the media would be saying "who have they beat?".  They've been average at best so far this season, and minus Garrard this should very winnable game.  I just pray Monte will mix in some 3-4 and exotic blitz packages.   
Jax is playing very well.  They have a better record than the Bucs, and play better teams.

The BUcs are 4-3, play pretty bad teams, and are completely banged up.  Jax defense opposed to Detroit defense is no contest. 

And the Colts are the Colts.  They score on everyone...

Jax has beat the hell out of the BUcs.  And Stroud and Henderson are TWO cats that will be shoving the middle around next week.  Garcia needs to be ready to motor, because if either of those guys land on him, he is going to get hurt.

baybuc35

Hall of Famer

#38 : October 23, 2007, 12:51:50 AM

when "I" say good team i mean as how they match up with the bucs..there a team that can give us problem with there big D and there running game and well coached but not a team that i think will make a differncce in the AFC

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#39 : October 23, 2007, 12:32:45 AM

Wrong.

Simeon is a teacher of the younger guys who want to stick around and work as hard as he did in conditioning and drills...

He would have helped Gaines in a big way, IMO.  Almost would have been worth keeping him for that reason alone...I mean next year he would be axed anyway.  I mean, guys like Carter don;t seem to be teaching him crap.  When you got a rook completely isolated on the bench the way he was, it means either Gaines is a **CENSORED**, or that the players have no time or leadership on their hands.

I mean, WTH did they sign Trotter for?  Coaching?  He doesn;t know crap about the Tampa 2, he even admits it.  It was kind of neat seeing him suited up though.

Doc

Practice Squad

#40 : October 24, 2007, 01:06:10 PM

I agree with you Hate, but it's also too early to be calling him a bust as well.  He's been in the league exactly 7 games.  Way too soon to make a judgement either way.

BucNasty24

Second String

#41 : October 23, 2007, 12:49:57 AM

I honestly don't get the love affair with Jacksonville.  Yes they are a very physical team, with a solid run game, but Quinn Gray???  Come on now.  This guy looked absolutely awful tonight.  The Jags become very one dimensional when you take away Garrard....its not like they have a stud WR to take the pressure off him.  If the Bucs were in the Jags shoes everyone in the media would be saying "who have they beat?".  They've been average at best so far this season, and minus Garrard this should very winnable game.  I just pray Monte will mix in some 3-4 and exotic blitz packages.  

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Quinn Gray to get the start Sunday « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools