Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Johnson isn't going to get it done « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#30 : October 18, 2009, 04:42:08 PM

JJ doesn't look any worse than Aikman did his first season. In fact, he looks better. All we need is to get some team to trade us all of their draft picks for Cadillac Williams like Dallas did with Herschel Walker and we will have a dynasty in the making. ;)

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#31 : October 18, 2009, 04:43:16 PM

Its quite easy for a QB to play worse than JJ did today.

I guess so.....if the guy didn't have fingers to grip the ball with maybe.  

Caveat Emperor

Pro Bowler

#32 : October 18, 2009, 04:44:36 PM

Freeman can't be any worse?? I don't agree. Its quite easy for a QB to play worse than JJ did today. I'm not a JJ fanboy. You're just a JJ hater.

11-17 and careless with the football? Offense almost completely immobile?

Yeah, I have a tough time seeing Freeman as much worse than that.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#33 : October 18, 2009, 04:45:44 PM

He did kinda lost us the game. The 2nd half INT was HUGE but even so I still bet the Panthers would've just ran down the field running the ball.

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#34 : October 18, 2009, 04:46:41 PM

I have a tough time seeing Freeman as much worse than that.

Thats understandable. Its tough to see Freeman do ANYTHING since he hasn't had a single NFL snap as of yet.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#35 : October 18, 2009, 04:48:16 PM

Freeman is RAW'S last card...he's going to hold that as long as possible

Ding Ding Ding!

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#36 : October 18, 2009, 04:49:03 PM

Thats understandable. Its tough to see Freeman do ANYTHING since he hasn't had a single NFL snap as of yet.

He will after the bye, your boy Johnson sucks and will be pulled after that.

NYC BUC

Second String
#37 : October 18, 2009, 04:49:30 PM

In a couple weeks it the Freeman show! JJ has got a unfair shake though. This is a bad team and the coaches didn't give him any reps in the offseason. Thats bad management.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#38 : October 18, 2009, 04:51:15 PM

cueing Incognito, 1,2,3
He wasn't horrible.... but he didn't play spectacularly. I really wasn't impressed. Some people think I'm a JJ fanboy... but I'm not. Actually, I'm open to putting Freeman in now (just to see what he's got). I just get the feeling that he's gonna be worse than JJ and then if we end up shopping him, his value goes down. I really don't think Rah is gonna put Freeman in at this point. JJ didn't play too badly. It just wasn't a special performance.

you are a fanboy....you made a Josh Johnson is the future sig after his second game. � �Freeman can't be worse then JJ. � Anybody can lose us games and drop the ball with every bit of contact and throw picks. � Josh Johnson is a 5th round pick and while he may have earned a chance to start some games he hasn't earned the right to continue starting. � Not when you have a first round pick on the bench who almost got put in the week before. �

Freeman can't be any worse?? I don't agree. Its quite easy for a QB to play worse than JJ did today. I'm not a JJ fanboy. You're just a JJ hater.

And no you are a JJ fanboy. HE WAS AWFUL! 5 fumbles LOL@him. Guy throws picks and is ineffective. He cannot stretch the field, get him out of there and see if we have a starting quality QB in Freeman.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#39 : October 18, 2009, 04:51:54 PM

He will after the bye, your boy Johnson sucks and will be pulled after that.

You're just a hater, Warren!!  I mean he didn't do great but it was ok!!  I mean check out the stats.

Josh Johnson
#11 | QB | Buccaneers
11/17, 147 YDS, 1 INT
Fumbles   FUM   LOST   REC   YDS
J. Johnson   5   1   1   -2

He's still the future!! JJ 4 President!  ::)

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#40 : October 18, 2009, 04:52:22 PM

Rah isn't going to get canned. So to say Freeman is his last straw THIS season is ridiculous. We won't be paying THREE coaches under contract.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#41 : October 18, 2009, 04:52:50 PM

He's accurate passing the ball but his decision making is poor. He's tossing picks, not sustaining drives, runs too much and fumbles or is a threat to fumble all the time.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Caveat Emperor

Pro Bowler

#42 : October 18, 2009, 04:52:53 PM

About the only thing he does well is run with the football.

Unless there's a secret plan to install the Flexbone that no one has been made aware of, it's time to let the 1st round pick play and start to develop.

redtab78

Pro Bowler
#43 : October 18, 2009, 04:53:48 PM

so, am I the only one that see's similarities between Chris Sims and JJ?  batted balls, interceptions...

"what this team needs, is an aenema"!!! ~The original Joker

Anyone who thinks Tim Tebow will be a great NFL QB is an idiot.

imamonsterbuc

Practice Squad

#44 : October 18, 2009, 04:54:23 PM

In a couple weeks it the Freeman show! JJ has got a unfair shake though. This is a bad team and the coaches didn't give him any reps in the offseason. Thats bad management.

huh? that has nothing to do with him holding on to the ball

5fumbles freeman better practice hard this week

jj is a done for
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Johnson isn't going to get it done « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools