Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Best Non BCS Bowls « previous next »
Page: 1 2

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 31, 2009, 12:46:09 AM

Holiday Bowl (Az v Neb) to get a Suh fix.

Nebraska is laying the wood to the #2 team in the PAC 10.

why I questioned the Stoops hiring by FSU. Stoops brothers=overrated. Made Nebraska offense look actually good

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 31, 2009, 10:11:31 AM

why I questioned the Stoops hiring by FSU. Stoops brothers=overrated. Made Nebraska offense look actually good

Bob Stoops has done more than any coach at Oregon ever will. (and I HATE the Sooners)

He's not talking about Bob Stoops, he's talking about the Stoops brothers at Arizona.

Bob is a Stoops brother too...

No crap, but he's not coaching at Arizona.  Two other brothers are and that's who OBF is talking about.

Geezus, you didn't even know Bobby was related until yesterday...

Then he should have qualified his statement.  This is the same guy that thinks Mike Leach wasn't a good coach...can't assume anything. 

When I don't know something, I ask.  This cat just spouts off...

I dont need to qualify anything, I expect people to have a brain larger than a pea.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 31, 2009, 08:52:59 AM

Arizona's defense was 22nd in the country, and 2nd in the PAC 10 behind Arizona State.  That's not too bad, and better than Oregon's 32nd ranked defense.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 31, 2009, 09:18:17 AM

Bob Stoops has done more than any coach at Oregon ever will.  (and I HATE the Sooners)

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#19 : December 31, 2009, 09:37:43 AM

Bob Stoops has done more than any coach at Oregon ever will.  (and I HATE the Sooners)

He's not talking about Bob Stoops, he's talking about the Stoops brothers at Arizona.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 31, 2009, 09:39:06 AM

Bob Stoops has done more than any coach at Oregon ever will. (and I HATE the Sooners)

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#21 : December 31, 2009, 09:41:13 AM

No crap, but he's not coaching at Arizona.  Two other brothers are and that's who OBF is talking about.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#22 : December 31, 2009, 09:46:54 AM

Then he should have qualified his statement.  This is the same guy that thinks Mike Leach wasn't a good coach...can't assume anything. 

When I don't know something, I ask.  This cat just spouts off...

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#23 : December 31, 2009, 10:20:36 AM

No crap, but he's not coaching at Arizona. Two other brothers are and that's who OBF is talking about.

Then he should have qualified his statement. This is the same guy that thinks Mike Leach wasn't a good coach...can't assume anything.

When I don't know something, I ask. This cat just spouts off...

I dont need to qualify anything, I expect people to have a brain larger than a pea.

Apparently not Oregon fans...

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#24 : December 31, 2009, 10:09:16 AM

Arizona's defense was 22nd in the country, and 2nd in the PAC 10 behind Arizona State.  That's not too bad, and better than Oregon's 32nd ranked defense.

look at time of possession.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#25 : December 31, 2009, 10:09:53 AM

you are a moron.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#26 : December 31, 2009, 10:43:31 AM

look at time of possession.

Why?  Does that say what you want it to?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#27 : December 31, 2009, 06:25:43 PM

Stanford goes up against Oklahoma (although Luck probably is out)

That was a pretty good game, but another top PAC 10 team goes down...

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#28 : December 31, 2009, 06:31:16 PM

you are a moron.

This from the guy that thinks Mike Leach is overrated....ok then.  Oregon sucks.  As does their fanbase. 

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#29 : December 31, 2009, 06:32:06 PM

Stanford goes up against Oklahoma (although Luck probably is out)

That was a pretty good game, but another top PAC 10 team goes down...

Pac 10 is joke year in and year out...

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Best Non BCS Bowls « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools