Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: St pete times says Bryant finally went there... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

: October 19, 2009, 12:04:45 AM

http://blogs.tampabay.com/bucs/2009/10/how-patient-is-buccaneers-bryant-willing-to-be.html

I think it is evident by now that JJ cannot push the ball down the field.

escobar

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 19, 2009, 12:09:01 AM

I expect him to be the first of many who start to express their frustration.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 19, 2009, 12:11:29 AM

So much for all the idiots who were saying Bryant was going to be happy that Garcia was gone.

bucs90

Second String
#3 : October 19, 2009, 12:14:06 AM

AB says he was open on a couple deep routes? Hmmm, I know someone who likes to throw the ball deep. He's also 3 inches taller, which will make it hard for him to miss you. :D

Wonder who this guy is?

or

I haven't watched a game this year.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 19, 2009, 12:32:03 AM

So much for all the idiots who were saying Bryant was going to be happy that Garcia was gone.
So much for the idiots who were clamoring...

But hey, they got what they wanted and yet are still clamoring...

Support your team!!! I mean, after all, this IS what you wanted...

Gruden should have never been fired...

Lefty should never have been benched when it was clearly poor play by our O-line...

I would mos-def NOT put Freeman in while this offense is playing like **CENSORED**su... This can make or break your QB...

So with that said, I think Lefty should be put back in and feed AB, SS and K2 the damn ball!!!

blitz

Pro Bowler
#5 : October 19, 2009, 12:40:01 AM

Jags should have never been run off and McCown should have never been traded.

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 19, 2009, 12:43:29 AM

Wheres the Garcia sucks crowd...he's better than any qb the bucs have had on their roster since they cut him

Bring back GRUDEN!!!

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 19, 2009, 12:54:48 AM

Jags should have never been run off and McCown should have never been traded.

Agree 100%, and the ONLY reason I am pulling for JJ and I'm in his corner is because he's the best that we have right now that is ready to play and keep it somewhat interesting for awhile.

burger40

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 19, 2009, 12:56:13 AM

at least he didn't start raggin on JJ a la TO. I understand his frustration he's a competitor and we should work to get him K2, SS, and AB more involved especially take some deep shots. Bench Clayton unless we need a 3rd receiver. He didn't drop any balls today but JJ didn't throw much either. If his knee feels good get him the ball.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 19, 2009, 12:58:50 AM

Clayton was thrown TWO balls today I believe, and that's two too many IMO.

#10 : October 19, 2009, 01:04:58 AM

Well Bryant thinks he's better than he is anyway. How many drops did him and Clayton have last week? Both of them have no room to talk for a while after dropping multiple passes that were straight to there hands.

"Yes, a lot of the times. But I understand the process that we�re supposed to be going through. We�re trying to groom one of our quarterbacks, so there�s a lot of growing pains that we have to go through. But that�s the frustrating part, having the patience to deal with it."-AB

After the drops in the Eagles game JJ didn't blame AB and Clayton at all. Our receiver's are A-holes.

burger40

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 19, 2009, 01:21:18 AM

Clayton was thrown TWO balls today I believe, and that's two too many IMO.

Um i can understand sayin gthat bout Clayton but AB only had one game with the dropsies and now he's catching the ball again and he's built up some goodwill with last year's performance. and at least he's doing extra work to get ready like draining his knee and practicing on it. i say we keep bryant, he made a great play on the ball on the first pass to him where he was blanketed by a DB  but shielded him away with his body and hauled it in. proven WRs are hard to come by.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

politicalmike

Rookie

#12 : October 19, 2009, 04:27:09 AM

http://blogs.tampabay.com/bucs/2009/10/how-patient-is-buccaneers-bryant-willing-to-be.html

I heard Derrick Ward went there on his Twitter page too

bucs90

Second String
#13 : October 19, 2009, 04:29:40 AM

I heard Derrick Ward went there on his Twitter page too

Link?

or

I haven't watched a game this year.

politicalmike

Rookie

#14 : October 19, 2009, 04:34:08 AM

Look on the TBBBB under the thread about Bryant telling channel 10 to throw him the f***in ball, pretty sure its listed in there.

I don't use Twitter and am not interested in going there to find the quotes.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: St pete times says Bryant finally went there... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools