Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Possible Trade Rumors - Who's Next? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

littlericky

Starter
: October 19, 2009, 11:00:12 AM

Barber to the Vikings after Winfield's injury.   Good idea???

I like the way you think. Only thing is how many TD'S will Wes Welker catch agints E-Mack. But hey we gona lose anyway. Also it lets Barber play for a contender in what might be his last year.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 19, 2009, 11:03:32 AM

E-Mack is garbage.  Not only can he not cover, but he was getting absolutely OWNED by WR's on blocks yesterday.  I'd go on and cut his azz today.

fourd5dswb

Second String

#2 : October 19, 2009, 08:17:18 AM

Here is a list of players that other sites and local radio are talking about that the Bucs may end up trading.

Antonio Bryant
Michael Clayton
Cadillac Williams
Barrett Ruud
Ronde Barber

We will very possibly see these guys gone by the trade deadline. And the only people we can thank are the Glazers. Way to go jackasses!

#3 : October 19, 2009, 08:18:57 AM

Seriously, who would want Ronde at this stage of his career?  I love Ronde Barber, but the facts are the facts.

bucsmontana

Second String

#4 : October 19, 2009, 08:21:10 AM

I don't think many if any of these guys will be gone. Clayton won go because of the cap issues we would get. We already paid enough for Gaines to leave, but you never know I guess. I think they are just going to shop Bryant to get a better idea of his value, same with Ruud.

I really don't think anyone else will be traded. If they are, I will be highly surprised.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 19, 2009, 08:22:36 AM

Seriously, who would want Ronde at this stage of his career?  I love Ronde Barber, but the facts are the facts.

He's played well and a CHI, IND type team looking to make a run that uses our old scheme might have an interest in him.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 19, 2009, 08:25:43 AM

We should deal Bryant because we're going to lose him for nothing if we don't.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 19, 2009, 08:26:45 AM

Why does everyone assume we're gonna lose him? I mean this is like dogma now but I see no reason for this assumption. REally his down year says to me we can keep him at a lot less than $9m per year.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

CAROLINABUC

Starter

#8 : October 19, 2009, 08:26:55 AM

I focused on Ruud yesterday and he was punished against the run but he wasnt by himself. But I see him getting traded TODAY!!!!

Losing is not a option

MBF

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 19, 2009, 08:29:46 AM

Why does everyone assume we're gonna lose him? I mean this is like dogma now but I see no reason for this assumption. REally his down year says to me we can keep him at a lot less than $9m per year.
He's not going to re-sign with us because:
1. We're "rebuilding", if a contender offers him a deal he'll take it
2. Our QB situation is a mess, not what you want when you're talking about signing a WR

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 19, 2009, 08:34:55 AM

He's not going to re-sign with us because:
1. We're "rebuilding", if a contender offers him a deal he'll take it
2. Our QB situation is a mess, not what you want when you're talking about signing a WR

OK, so basically you THINK we'll lose him not that he's actually a goner. If we pony up the cash he'll be here.

#11 : October 19, 2009, 08:35:03 AM

Frankly, we should blow the ENTIRE thing up and start totally new.

The best option would be for the team to be purchased by real owners that will keep the team in Tampa, and have them bring in REAL football people to run it.

Right now, this thing sucks pond water from the top down.

OldBloodandBucs

Starter

#12 : October 19, 2009, 08:43:17 AM

Where is Eddie DeBartolo, Jr., when you need him?

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 19, 2009, 08:44:26 AM

Incoming fire sale?

bucs90

Second String
#14 : October 19, 2009, 08:51:18 AM

Going to be an interesting 15 hours.

or

I haven't watched a game this year.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Possible Trade Rumors - Who's Next? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools