Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Local ESPN talk (Mark Benarzyk) reports that this will be Morris's only season « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 14

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
: October 19, 2009, 05:41:29 PM

Per discussion w/ all the national insider experts (Mortenson, Schefter, Clayton, and others) - Morris is out of here. Count on it.  Mark Benarzyk (they guy is a royal jerk like Deumig) is also reporting that Morris was seen partying w/ players at a local bar/restaurants on Thursday night.  Benarzyk is probably the most negative about the Bucs than any local sports media person that I've read/heard.

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 19, 2009, 05:42:20 PM

YES!!!!!!

BucsMagic64

Starter

#2 : October 19, 2009, 05:43:42 PM

As much as I want this, I'm not taking any of it seriously.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#3 : October 19, 2009, 05:48:48 PM

Unless this team miraculously rallies around Freeman (he'll be in the lineup pretty soon) and gets 4/5 wins I can't see how anyone could justify keeping Morris past this season.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 19, 2009, 05:44:45 PM

This is probably the greatest thing I have seen in a while, even if its not true it just opens so much hope for this team!

armydx316

Starter

#5 : October 19, 2009, 05:44:58 PM

we can only hope

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 19, 2009, 05:46:23 PM

When a legit media source produces this, I will believe it.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 19, 2009, 05:49:38 PM

Partying with players at a bar/restaurant?   More then likely he was having dinner with a few players.   I see nothing wrong with that.   I just hope the topic of conversation was how they can play better and win some games.   I'd be interested to know who was in attendance.   Unless I see pictures of him at a club dropping E and dancing like a fool with glow sticks I'm going to guess he wasn't "partying" with anyone.   It's like the parent who let's their teenager drink with them at home and thinks that's at least better then them going out with friends to do it and possibly drive home after.   I guess if the players are going to go out for some drinks it's better that the coach is there so no one else decides to ear hole a cabbie.   ;D

Maybe he listened to all you guys who blamed him for Tanard and Aqib and decided to keep an eye on them round the clock.

biffbeaumont

Starter

#8 : October 19, 2009, 05:50:16 PM

Per discussion w/ all the national insider experts (Mortenson, Schefter, Clayton, and others) - Morris is out of here. Count on it.  Mark Benarzyk (they guy is a royal jerk like Deumig) is also reporting that Morris was seen partying w/ players at a local bar/restaurants on Thursday night.  Benarzyk is probably the most negative about the Bucs than any local sports media person that I've read/heard.

Did you see my thread? Raheem  was at  the USF game and at U2.  He didn't say he was at  a local bar...he was at the Hooters suite for the USF game and the Glazer's box for U2. Neither of which is a good thing.

#9 : October 19, 2009, 05:51:18 PM

Partying with players at a bar/restaurant?   More then likely he was having dinner with a few players.   I see nothing wrong with that.   I just hope the topic of conversation was how they can play better and win some games.   I'd be interested to know who was in attendance.   Unless I see pictures of him at a club dropping E and dancing like a fool with glow sticks I'm going to guess he wasn't "partying" with anyone.   It's like the parent who let's their teenager drink with them at home and thinks that's at least better then them going out with friends to do it and possibly drive home after.   I guess if the players are going to go out for some drinks it's better that the coach is there so no one else decides to ear hole a cabbie.   ;D
Maybe Dan Sileo told him the story.

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 19, 2009, 05:52:02 PM

I hope its true. Yep, I'm jumping off the bandwagon... I was just about the only one left on it. My philosophy was to give him the rest of the year to get it together... but you know what? A year is just such a long time to wait for a good Bucs team... and even then, theres no degree of certainty that we will be good under Raheem's regime. Personally, I think we should've at least beaten the Panthers last week. Its just sad... and Rah isn't even upset. He smiles and talks about the good things.

If I were to hear news that Rah was fired and a big name coach (like Shannahan, Cower or Mariucci) is the new HC for the Bucs, I would be elated.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#11 : October 19, 2009, 05:52:52 PM

Per discussion w/ all the national insider experts (Mortenson, Schefter, Clayton, and others) - Morris is out of here. Count on it.� Mark Benarzyk (they guy is a royal jerk like Deumig) is also reporting that Morris was seen partying w/ players at a local bar/restaurants on Thursday night.� Benarzyk is probably the most negative about the Bucs than any local sports media person that I've read/heard.

Did you see my thread? Raheem �was at �the USF game and at U2. �He didn't say he was at �a local bar...he was at the Hooters suite for the USF game and the Glazer's box for U2. Neither of which is a good thing.

lol how is that not a good thing?   He can't watch a college game and hopefully get some hints?   He's not allowed to have a social life and attend a concert?   I'm surprised it was U2.   Java just thinks he's a one dimensional young thug who only listens to Tupac and forces the players to listen to it at practice.  :)

Booker

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 19, 2009, 05:53:10 PM

Elated over Mariucci? You need better taste

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#13 : October 19, 2009, 05:54:40 PM

A year is just such a long time to wait for a good Bucs team...

lol you are such a clown.   Screw waiting a full season to rebuild a team huh.  

#14 : October 19, 2009, 05:54:49 PM

I'm betting Dan Sileo's Life Time Acheivement Award (as a Buccaneer)that this story is false. If I am wrong, Dan will gladly surrender it after his show
Page: 1 2 3 ... 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Local ESPN talk (Mark Benarzyk) reports that this will be Morris's only season « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools