Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Local ESPN talk (Mark Benarzyk) reports that this will be Morris's only season « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 14

Hate

Hall of Famer
#30 : October 19, 2009, 06:28:38 PM

Raheem �was at �the USF game and at U2. �He didn't say he was at �a local bar...he was at the Hooters suite for the USF game and the Glazer's box for U2. Neither of which is a good thing.

** shakes head in amazement **

I put the memo on your desk....head coaches are no longer allowed to have a social life...even if it involves football. Guess this rule was changed prior to Gruden hitting up the bon jovi concert lol.

I guess Raheem didn't get the memo..... that he's been locked in his office til further notice.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

#31 : October 19, 2009, 06:30:02 PM

Swizzle - Raheem isn't magically going to stop being an idiot by the end of the season. Ditch him now. Should've done it already. At least then everyone knows this is only temporary. I wouldn't be worried about the "confusion" that would accompany that kind of a move when we're 0-6. Can't get any worse around here.

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#32 : October 19, 2009, 06:31:24 PM

A year is just such a long time to wait for a good Bucs team...

lol you are such a clown. � Screw waiting a full season to rebuild a team huh. �

No, nimrod. Not to rebuild... but waiting to see any kind of competitiveness is unacceptable. Being beaten by the elite teams is one thing... but losing to the likes of Carolina and Washington is repugnant.

oh noes not the nimrod insult. �I'm crushed. � You didn't say competitive. � You said a good Bucs team. � If you want to say competitive then say it. � Don't try to come back at me like you're a tough guy when you can't say what you mean. � �What's repugnant is the defense and our starting QB. � If either one of those had been "competitive" yesterday you wouldn't have to include the Panthers in your bad loss category. � �I see you've jumped ship on your JJ the future sig lol. � Smartest thing you've done in your life I'm sure. �

Yeah, nimrod. Thats what I called you. Thats what you act like on this board. You get a childish kick out of arguing with people and name-calling.... and what is "come back at me like you're a tough guy" supposed to mean? Are you implying that only a tough guy would call you a nimrod? Please. For one thing, you're about as intimidating as a Persian kitten with a pink bow on its head... and secondly, this is the internet. Theres no point in flexing muscles here. Maybe you should follow that philosophy yourself... because you just showcase your childish mentality when you bring name-calling into a debate.

As for my sig image, I'm rotating both my JJ sig and my Sammie sig. Thats right, I haven't given up on JJ. I see a good QB in him... don't like it? Locate the logout button and utilize it... otherwise, get used to seeing my JJ sig in the future. Have a lovely day, junior.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#33 : October 19, 2009, 06:32:41 PM

3. Raheem may be out at the end of the year if they go 0-16. It is hard to say because I cannot really see the Glazers paying three coaches. Take note of the fact that Raheem's contract runs out at the same time as Gruden's. IMO, Raheem will be around for another year, unless Gruden gets a job in 2010 and Raheem goes 1-15, 0-16 (which is possible)

Wonder how long the Glazers will put up with RJS being less than half full with a pathetic team on the field and no prospects for improvement under Morris.

#34 : October 19, 2009, 06:33:08 PM

Morgan-Thanks. We all know how it is, just hard to find positives. I also look at teams in the NFC South, and for some reason, last year's cellar dweller has a way of being next year's division champ.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#35 : October 19, 2009, 06:33:48 PM

The Glazers have been cheap. But they arnt complete idiots. They know now that Raheem is in over his head. Not really his fault it was just a poor decision on the Glazer's part. It was an experiment that failed. He'll likely be offered a demotion to DC or be released at the end of the season.

I think even Raheem realizes he may have bit off more than he can chew and might be better off taking a step back for a year or two.

biffbeaumont

Starter

#36 : October 19, 2009, 06:35:45 PM

Raheem  was at  the USF game and at U2.  He didn't say he was at  a local bar...he was at the Hooters suite for the USF game and the Glazer's box for U2. Neither of which is a good thing.

you can 'shake your head in amazement" all you want Hate ..do you really think this team respects Raheem? Do you? Hanging out at concerts and games like one of the boys? I thought you were smarter than this Hate. This is tomfoolery. You want to go to a game? Fine. Do you have to hang out with the same people who you're going to be yelling at tomorrow? This not a normal office type situation. As usual the clowns on this board turn it into a 'oh so he can't have social life" wah wah...please...if you could apply an ounce of brainpower you would know why this type stuff has a negative effect at some point. But, I guess you can look at Raheem's stellar record so far and judge for yourself the effect of being a "player's coach"......** pounds head into wall that is Bucs fan delusion**

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#37 : October 19, 2009, 06:36:10 PM

2. How old are you Incognito? 16?

Judging by your inflammatory behavior here, I'd venture to guess that I'm older than you.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#38 : October 19, 2009, 06:38:54 PM

Raheem  was at  the USF game and at U2.  He didn't say he was at  a local bar...he was at the Hooters suite for the USF game and the Glazer's box for U2. Neither of which is a good thing.

you can 'shake your head in amazement" all you want Hate ..do you really think this team respects Raheem? Do you? Hanging out at concerts and games like one of the boys? I thought you were smarter than this Hate. This is tomfoolery. You want to go to a game? Fine. Do you have to hang out with the same people who you're going to be yelling at tomorrow? This not a normal office type situation. As usual the clowns on this board turn it into a 'oh so he can't have social life" wah wah...please...if you could apply an ounce of brainpower you would know why this type stuff has a negative effect at some point. But, I guess you can look at Raheem's stellar record so far and judge for yourself the effect of being a "player's coach"......** pounds head into wall that is Bucs fan delusion**

Dude, my allegiance is to the team.... i don't care if Raheem is fired tomorrow. But to say that the guy cannot go to a U2 concert is ridiculous. And lets not forget, the collapse started before Raheem took over.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#39 : October 19, 2009, 06:39:21 PM

lol you are such a clown. � Screw waiting a full season to rebuild a team huh. �

No, nimrod. Not to rebuild... but waiting to see any kind of competitiveness is unacceptable. Being beaten by the elite teams is one thing... but losing to the likes of Carolina and Washington is repugnant.

oh noes not the nimrod insult. �I'm crushed. � You didn't say competitive. � You said a good Bucs team. � If you want to say competitive then say it. � Don't try to come back at me like you're a tough guy when you can't say what you mean. � �What's repugnant is the defense and our starting QB. � If either one of those had been "competitive" yesterday you wouldn't have to include the Panthers in your bad loss category. � �I see you've jumped ship on your JJ the future sig lol. � Smartest thing you've done in your life I'm sure. �

Yeah, nimrod. Thats what I called you. Thats what you act like on this board. You get a childish kick out of arguing with people and name-calling.... and what is "come back at me like you're a tough guy" supposed to mean? Are you implying that only a tough guy would call you a nimrod? Please. For one thing, you're about as intimidating as a Persian kitten with a pink bow on its head... and secondly, this is the internet. Theres no point in flexing muscles here. Maybe you should follow that philosophy yourself... because you just showcase your childish mentality when you bring name-calling into a debate.

As for my sig image, I'm rotating both my JJ sig and my Sammie sig. Thats right, I haven't given up on JJ. I see a good QB in him... don't like it? Locate the logout button and utilize it... otherwise, get used to seeing my JJ sig in the future. Have a lovely day, junior.

lol not everyone....just yous, tough guy.     I look forward to your JJ sig making it's appearance again in the future.    Should always be good for a laugh.   You should really think about including that line "JJ for President" on it.   Give it some extra flare.    I think I will locate the logout button.   I'll go sign up for your message board.   Bound to be some intelligent posters on there.   :-*

biffbeaumont

Starter

#40 : October 19, 2009, 06:41:13 PM

Raheem  was at  the USF game and at U2.  He didn't say he was at  a local bar...he was at the Hooters suite for the USF game and the Glazer's box for U2. Neither of which is a good thing.

Dude, my allegiance is to the team.... i don't care if Raheem is fired tomorrow. But to say that the guy cannot go to a U2 concert is ridiculous. And lets not forget, the collapse started before Raheem took over.

wow. did you read the post? I really expected more of you. The collapse started before Raheem took over and that's your take on the season so far and our coach behaving like this. I did not say he could not go...you didn't read the post....simple as that....

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#41 : October 19, 2009, 06:42:56 PM

and Buffalo.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#42 : October 19, 2009, 06:44:11 PM

Don't think head coach salaries are that important to the Glazers. They can afford it. That's the nature of the business. Besides, Gruden will likely be hired as a HC next season in most people's estimates.

or quite possibly, this season...

jameswilder

Starter

#43 : October 19, 2009, 06:55:11 PM

Last week, Chiefs coach Todd Haley (a Parcell's disciple) removed Dedric Ward as WR coach and replaced him with Richie Anderson. Jay Glazer on the Fox pregame show explained that Haley was adopting one of Parcells beliefs that coaches should not get too close to the players. If Morris was hanging out on Thursday night with Bucs players, thats really not a good thing IMHO. Offseason is one thing, but during the season is something else. I tend to agree with Parcells on this one, I don't like the man, but I believe his resume is a bit deeper than Junior's.

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy- B. Franklin.

FartMan

Pro Bowler
#44 : October 19, 2009, 06:58:10 PM

I have no problem that Coach Raw went to a concert and a ball game.  It's a little concerning if he went with a bunch of players.  As has been said several times, Raheem acts more like a buddy than a coach... and many respected people have said he needed to separate himself when he became coach...

...and I don't think it's the right message send to an 0-6 team to take them to a game and a concert... and if he was "partying" with the players... then he probably needs to be fired now... however, that comment was conjecture... So, as much as I would like him fired... I won't get to worked up about that.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Local ESPN talk (Mark Benarzyk) reports that this will be Morris's only season « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools