Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'm starting Delhomme this week instead of Rivers « previous next »
Page: 1 2

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#15 : October 19, 2009, 01:40:18 AM

Even though the Panther players didn't produce (other than the RB), I won this week by 20 points.   I had Thomas Jones and Hines Ward...

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 19, 2009, 11:01:20 AM

The Bucs screwed me over twice.  Now their viral losing ways have infected my fantasy team!  [banghead]

burger40

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 21, 2009, 06:45:15 PM

Even though the Panther players didn't produce (other than the RB), I won this week by 20 points.   I had Thomas Jones and Hines Ward...

good call on playing Delhomme lol.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 22, 2009, 09:40:04 AM

I would not start Delhomo if he was playing a high school team.  He is worse than every QB on our roster, how does he still have a job there? 

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'm starting Delhomme this week instead of Rivers « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools