Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Flacco for Steve Smith « previous next »
Page: 1

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
: October 21, 2009, 03:07:52 PM

I have an offer Joey Flac for Steve Smith the Car WR. My current WRs are Steve Smith(NY), Santanio Holme, CJ,Lee Evans and Massaqoui. My QB is Shcuab who I always start his bye is gone too. My FA qb choices are Henne,Sanchez,Hill,Edwards and Collins. What would you do?

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 21, 2009, 03:26:33 PM

They want to give you Steve Smith for Flacco? If I were you, I'd say "hellz no". Smith is worthless. I'd attempt to trade Flacco for a much better player than Steve Smith.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 21, 2009, 04:20:31 PM

Are you giving Flacco for Smith?   You have Schaub, but he is an injury risk.  You need WR and Smith is too good not to put up some decent numbers in time.   You can shop Flacco for some other WRs if you like, but I'd probably roll the dice and trade Flacco for Smith if you can't get any better offers.

TheGrahamCracker

Rookie

#3 : October 21, 2009, 04:25:40 PM

i wouldnt do it. shaub is a beast and u start him every week. pick up one of those FA qbs tho in case shaub gets hurt. ur wrs are kind of weak so u have to hold on to smith and just hope he produces in the future

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 21, 2009, 05:26:03 PM

I made an counter offer I'll give him Flacco,Evans and the SF D for Steve Smith, Keith Walter and the PITT D. What do you think of that gents?

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

jameswilder

Starter

#5 : October 22, 2009, 10:22:35 AM

I wouldn't do it. Houston's bye week is week 10 and Schaub does tend to get injured. Week 10, Baltimore plays Cleveland.

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy- B. Franklin.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 22, 2009, 06:18:16 PM

I think you're asking for too much, but if he'll take it then run with it.  Do agree that it's a little risky to roll with Schaub without a capable back up.

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 22, 2009, 07:57:30 PM

He took my counter offer and I picked up Henne.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Flacco for Steve Smith « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools