Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: should i accept one of these trades? « previous next »
Page: 1

TheGrahamCracker

Rookie

: October 20, 2009, 04:43:11 PM

i have jacobs and bradshaw on one of my teams. im looking to trade either of them.
i have gotten two offers for bradshaw, and they are tempting.
one is bradshaw for kevin smith and one is for steve breaston.
should i make either of these trades?

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 20, 2009, 05:07:27 PM

I'd take Kevin Smith for Bradshaw. Bradshaw has to share with Jacobs.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 20, 2009, 08:31:28 PM

keep bradshaw

jameswilder

Starter

#3 : October 21, 2009, 09:31:36 AM

I too would keep Bradshaw, he's been putting up some good numbers the past few weeks. Breaston finally scored a td last week but he is still the #3 WR.

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy- B. Franklin.

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#4 : October 21, 2009, 05:15:05 PM

I would Keep Bradshaw as well, now if you could swing Jacobs out for KSmith I would consider it. Bradshaw has been a stud this year. As long as he doesn't get hurt he should really be a good player for you.

Don't think I would move Bradshaw for a 3rd WR.

burger40

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 21, 2009, 09:35:47 PM

wouldn't take breaston not enough looks. kevin smith is a legit RB2 flex play since he is the feature back and doesn't have anybody steal his goalline carries.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: should i accept one of these trades? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools