Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Start AB this weekend? « previous next »
Page: 1

burger40

Hall of Famer

: October 21, 2009, 06:44:14 PM

I've been holding onto AB all season and I think this game might be the first i use him in since we are going to be passing in an effort to keep up with the Pats. Thoughts?

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 21, 2009, 07:05:04 PM

I held onto him all season up until this week. I finally waived him and replaced him with Sydney Rice. In almost all of my leagues (13), Rice was available. Now that he and Favre are on the same page, he's gonna be a free agency steal.

burger40

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 21, 2009, 09:34:21 PM

I held onto him all season up until this week. I finally waived him and replaced him with Sydney Rice. In almost all of my leagues (13), Rice was available. Now that he and Favre are on the same page, he's gonna be a free agency steal.

yeah rice was gone already two weeks ago when i tried to get him cuz i had been watchin him. i have been hanging on to AB since he is the only #1 WR that i own other than steve smith of NYG. it is between him and miles austin of dallas who won't have the kind of week he did against the chiefs but the falcon's starting CB is hurt and Falcon's run defense might force dallas to pass.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Start AB this weekend? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools