Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Preliminary BCS rankings « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#75 : October 21, 2009, 10:34:12 AM

I have no doubt todays team would win.

You had no doubt the first time around, either.  They were your "lock" of the week, IIRC.
Oregonbucfan - take it from a couple of Buckeyes - we know a thing or two about getting what you wish for....

leave sleeping dogs lie...

Incomparable sig by Incognito

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#76 : October 21, 2009, 05:15:18 PM

You had no doubt the first time around, either.  They were your "lock" of the week, IIRC.

to cover yes.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#77 : October 21, 2009, 05:31:41 PM

to cover yes.

Uh, you had them winning by 10

I called a lock last year in the Holiday Bowl. I got my Oregon lock this year its week 1.

Herbstriet and the clueless national media peddle the Blue turf home field advantage. Heres the real stat 2-2 vs BCS opponents at the Blue Turf. They also say its so loud, I had a Beaver fan that went a few years ago and said it isnt very loud. It holds 32K, it isnt louder than the big house, USC, Oregon State etc.

Boise State has 2 DT out, both I believe were going to start. Oregon has LaGarrette Blount who last year best qtr was the 4th.

Boise State also probably will be starting a true freshmen(s) at WR... Oregon lost last year because of play action. Oregon held Ian Johnson whos better than any back at BSU this year to 30 some yards rushing. Oregon also didnt have #1 CB Walter Thurmmond for the game last year.

I cant guarantee it, but I think its a solid bet and people are picking up on it. Started around 6 and its moving down fast.

Not to mention Oregons 3 best players are pretty pissed off (masoli knocked out with late hit last year, **CENSORED**son hit with late hit which lead to ejection of BSU player, and Blount who says we want to lay an arse whuppin on them for last year).

Oregon covers and wins by 10. And 3 weeks ago I was very 50/50 on the outcome not anymore.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#78 : October 21, 2009, 05:49:21 PM

to cover yes.

Uh, you had them winning by 10

I called a lock last year in the Holiday Bowl. I got my Oregon lock this year its week 1.

Herbstriet and the clueless national media peddle the Blue turf home field advantage. Heres the real stat 2-2 vs BCS opponents at the Blue Turf. They also say its so loud, I had a Beaver fan that went a few years ago and said it isnt very loud. It holds 32K, it isnt louder than the big house, USC, Oregon State etc.

Boise State has 2 DT out, both I believe were going to start. Oregon has LaGarrette Blount who last year best qtr was the 4th.

Boise State also probably will be starting a true freshmen(s) at WR... Oregon lost last year because of play action. Oregon held Ian Johnson whos better than any back at BSU this year to 30 some yards rushing. Oregon also didnt have #1 CB Walter Thurmmond for the game last year.

I cant guarantee it, but I think its a solid bet and people are picking up on it. Started around 6 and its moving down fast.

Not to mention Oregons 3 best players are pretty pissed off (masoli knocked out with late hit last year, **CENSORED**son hit with late hit which lead to ejection of BSU player, and Blount who says we want to lay an arse whuppin on them for last year).

Oregon covers and wins by 10. And 3 weeks ago I was very 50/50 on the outcome not anymore.

Thats good. I shouldnt have changed my mind. Should have stayed with my 50/50

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Preliminary BCS rankings « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools