Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: who should i start at wr « previous next »
Page: 1

TheGrahamCracker

Rookie

: October 22, 2009, 04:01:57 PM

pick 1 out of the three. berrian at steelers, collie at rams, or lance moore vs the dolphins

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 22, 2009, 04:44:55 PM

Moore, you want to be a part of the NO offense and Brees will use Moore.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 22, 2009, 06:13:46 PM

I don't know.  The Steelers have susceptible to the deep ball and that could set up Berrian nicely.   Collie isn't a bad option either, but you never know with that many weapons and the probability of that one being done early.

jameswilder

Starter

#3 : October 24, 2009, 09:59:26 AM

I'm starting Collie as my 3rd wr. Berrian has been getting some looks but the scores seem to be going to Rice. Outside of Colston, the hot wr of new orleans seems to change every week.

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy- B. Franklin.

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#4 : October 24, 2009, 03:55:42 PM

Collie and Berrian IMO... though all 3 are about on level playing field.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: who should i start at wr « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools