Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hercules' Super Bowl Champs FF League---PLEASE READ « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Booker

Hall of Famer

#15 : October 10, 2009, 04:36:27 AM

Not really. I have no problem drafting for all on one bye week. It helps in the long run when one week might be a loss but for the rest of the season you are set. The other thing is with 5 you can miss out on guys like sims-walker, Knox, possibly Massoqai, and others.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#16 : October 10, 2009, 01:08:17 PM

Everyone is different, Booker. I prefer a league the puts the emphasis on the draft, not shopping every week.

-------------------------------------------------------

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 12, 2009, 10:42:49 AM

Neither Booker nor Hate's way is right or wrong, just a matter of personal style.  As for me, I don't even show up for the drafts.  I set my board and let the cpu draft.  Then I manage my team throughout the season.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 12, 2009, 10:52:47 PM

My team did great this week with those 5 byes. Picked up Hasselbeck with Eli hurt and Palmer against Baltimore. Started  Bradshaw who racked up points and still had Andre. Put up 132 and I have the Vikings D

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#19 : October 12, 2009, 11:26:00 PM

I suck in this league lmao... Team ended up being complete garbage, except for Cedric Benson. Guy has really fit in well in Cincy.

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#20 : October 23, 2009, 12:01:29 AM

I noticed you decided to not ever up any of the moves... oh well, I'm screwed for the rest of the year, as if I wasn't already.

I'm definitely a waiver wire person and this league absolutely sucks to me because of the limitations, oh well. I'll pay set my **CENSORED** every week but damn.

And also, 250 points in a week for people is a joke, I mean people averaging 200 points a week come on.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hercules' Super Bowl Champs FF League---PLEASE READ « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools