Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trading LT for Moreno. « previous next »
Page: 1

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

: October 24, 2009, 01:40:41 AM

I have decided to give up on LT this season even though he was my #1 pick because he looks like he has quit on the Chargers and in return they are phasing him out, and the best offer I could get was Knowshon Moreno from the Broncos who actaully has slightly better numbers.

TheGrahamCracker

Rookie

#1 : October 24, 2009, 10:26:40 AM

idk  i think LT will finish strong. moreno is decent but no better than a flex option. lt has such low value and high potential that its not a good idea to trade him. but if u strongly beleive he will give u nothing the rest of the year then its a good trade. but i still think LT can do good. Sproles is a change of pace back at best so LT will still get the majority of the carries and goaline carries when healthy

Hate

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 24, 2009, 11:34:09 AM

I have LT as well..... tuff to put him in the line-up every week, hard to leave him out. I do know that Sproles can't carry the load so he'll have to get carries. I think he blows up this week.

-------------------------------------------------------

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 24, 2009, 11:54:53 AM

I have LT as well..... tuff to put him in the line-up every week, hard to leave him out. I do know that Sproles can't carry the load so he'll have to get carries. I think he blows up this week.

That's the problem with me too Hate in that I feel obligated to put him in being my #1 pick and the fact he's "LT", but then he burned me almost everytime this season while my backup players sat there with double his points on the bench. The trade has already been done and is awaiting approval from our commish right now.

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 24, 2009, 02:46:03 PM

I would've done the same. LT is a slacker this year. I passed him up in the draft because I knew this was gonna happen.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trading LT for Moreno. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools