Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bets? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#15 : October 23, 2009, 08:40:04 PM

Yep, dangerous game for Oregon. Outside of that letdown after the USC win, Washington has been competitive in every game this year. Sarkisian and Holt are dping good things up there. Gonna have to watch that one for sure...

Not Holt. Huskies fans hate him already. The guys defense is a joke, they are awful.  Huskies fans are foaming at the mouth for this. The main talk radio guy in Seattle a huge husky honk said Husky fans would easily trade the USC win to beat Oregon. Anthony Newman (Oregon TV guy, ex nfl player) was on his show and called UW secondary garbage and Sarkaisian was on hold waiting to go on and ran his mouth calling at Oregon WR and Anthony newman. I love it. I m leaving in 1 hr.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#16 : October 24, 2009, 07:17:34 PM

Like Bama vs UT if Im betting... SCAR is better than UT and they lost by what around 17? But wont touch

Shoulda touched UT. Pretty much any SEC matchup not involving Vandy or KY, take the dog if they're getting 14+. The whole conference is great Ds and crap Os.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 24, 2009, 10:50:23 PM

wish I bet more on Oregon. Could have payed my 2 nights and gas. Oh well.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bets? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools