Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It is Freeman's time « previous next »
Page: 1 2

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

: October 25, 2009, 09:38:30 PM

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/football/bucs/a-coronation-for-tampa-bay-buccaneers-rookie-quarterback-josh-freeman/1046919

agree 100%

Calvin Johnson

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 25, 2009, 09:40:43 PM

I'd be more confident if Freeman had a better coaching staff around to help develop him. I always believed the coaching staff was just as important as the supporting cast on the field.

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#2 : October 25, 2009, 09:53:45 PM

Why not? Play him for the rest of the year.

BucNation408

Second String

#3 : October 25, 2009, 10:01:30 PM

Mannn Josh Freeman suck!! one Fumble for one game!! Booo Freeman!!

N-Y

Rookie

#4 : October 25, 2009, 10:20:32 PM

Im so happy he's starting.... we get to see how our future could look like, and what direction we should go in the offseason with free agency and draft.... btw i hope u guys see that Dez bryant would be the ideal pick with the first pick this year, and go with defensive players with the rest of the picks.... another solid Corner with Talib is a must.... Talib is showing he's a top 5 corner in the league, he's going to need some help next year

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 25, 2009, 10:24:20 PM

unless we can get Vince Wilfork in free agency, then I don't see how the first pick isn't a DT like Suh or McCoy.

dmajik85

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 25, 2009, 10:38:10 PM

Maybe, I wouldn't assume that. DT is a huge need (and the sky is blue, I hear), but DT's drafted that high have a pretty high bust rate. And, even though we may all think Suh and the kid from Okie are world beaters, the FO may feel differently... especially if there's a playmaker competing at that spot.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 25, 2009, 10:39:06 PM

Freeman will undoubtedly start in Green Bay.. And I am truly excited.

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#8 : October 25, 2009, 10:49:46 PM

Im not. Dude has shown me nothing to be excited about. I could be wrong, and I hope that i am, but i'd rather JJ stay in there.

-------------------------------------------------------

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 25, 2009, 10:57:26 PM

Im not. Dude has shown me nothing to be excited about. I could be wrong, and I hope that i am, but i'd rather JJ stay in there.

You might rather that be the case. But it aint gonna happen. Come on man we finally get to see our first round pick qb start... To me as a bucs fan its something to embrace... Will he likely suck at first? Of course. But the future is all thats left to watch in this team.. I focus on guys like Talib, Jackson, Joseph, Faine, and Hayes.

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

#10 : October 25, 2009, 10:59:28 PM

Maybe, I wouldn't assume that. DT is a huge need (and the sky is blue, I hear), but DT's drafted that high have a pretty high bust rate. And, even though we may all think Suh and the kid from Okie are world beaters, the FO may feel differently... especially if there's a playmaker competing at that spot.
give me the best playmaker on the board

Hate

Hall of Famer
#11 : October 25, 2009, 10:59:55 PM

I'd like to be excited about him.... but i just don't see it in him. Like i said, i hope i'm wrong.

-------------------------------------------------------

#12 : October 25, 2009, 11:02:01 PM

well we haven't seem much in him to truly pass judgment

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#13 : October 25, 2009, 11:12:50 PM

I'd like to be excited about him.... but i just don't see it in him. Like i said, i hope i'm wrong.

I dont see it either, but he is the "future" QB. Might as well see if he can play sooner rather than later.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 25, 2009, 11:14:37 PM

I can understand you not seeing something in your eyes but what the heck have you seen in johnson? He has regressed every game it seems. Missing open WRs, throwing INTs left and right, not seeing other WRs. He isn't good right now and we need to find out what we have in Freeman.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It is Freeman's time « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools