Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freeman feels the rush.... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#75 : October 27, 2009, 09:33:48 PM

We'll see Warren. I hate that term cuz we literally have to put up with the growing pains. Haven't done that in a long while. Since Dilfer really. While I think given the same opportunity, JJ would come out better, we'll never know that...now will we? Arguably some don't wanna know, but I would...

I do not think JJ has the size or the arm strength to be a servicable QB in the NFL. I have never been a real fan of running QBs. I think JJ is smart and he has a good work ethic, which I can appreciate. In the end, I think Freeman's physical gifts project better to the NFL than do JJ's.
He's taller than Brees and the same height as Romo and McNabb. If he doesn't make it, it won't be because of his height.

His size is not just the height issue. Obviously though this has been a problem for JJ. He has had far too many tipped passes. McNabb, Romo and Brees are exceptions to the rule.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#76 : October 27, 2009, 09:35:54 PM

Simms was 6'4" and he had a lot of tipped passes.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#77 : October 27, 2009, 09:40:07 PM

This is true. Indicative of a problem seeing the throwing lanes both for him and JJ. I think being left handed had a little to do with some of Simms problems.

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#78 : October 27, 2009, 10:02:32 PM

Simms was 6'4" and he had a lot of tipped passes.

Imo, it was the lack of pumpfakes and lack of finding lanes that caused that little problem. They read him all too well.

#79 : October 27, 2009, 10:07:48 PM

Olson is the only real football coach on this team, you idiot. You try running an offense after the guy who started installing a totally new one gets fired right before the season starts. It's impossible to judge Olson when he's tossed into the fire like that. Oh, and now he's on his 3rd QB...halfway through ONE season. Unreal. What's he supposed to do? He's the last remaining scapegoat for you Gruden-haters. Gruden brought him in so he must suck. Don't forget this: Raheem is YOUR coach. You got what you wanted, now eat it. I hope you're all enjoying 0-7. Especially you BuccinTex. Your retardation is killing this board. If you fill up your posts with more quotes from me, then they won't suck nearly as bad. And your Mom is a prostitute.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#80 : October 27, 2009, 10:11:26 PM

Olson is the only real football coach on this team, you idiot. You try running an offense after the guy who started installing a totally new one gets fired right before the season starts. It's impossible to judge Olson when he's tossed into the fire like that. Oh, and now he's on his 3rd QB...halfway through ONE season. Unreal. What's he supposed to do? He's the last remaining scapegoat for you Gruden-haters. Gruden brought him in so he must suck. Don't forget this: Raheem is YOUR coach. You got what you wanted, now eat it. I hope you're all enjoying 0-7. Especially you BuccinTex. Your retardation is killing this board. If you fill up your posts with more quotes from me, then they won't suck nearly as bad. And your Mom is a prostitute.

I haven't figured out if you are trolling with this Olson stuff or you are actually serious...If you are serious I think you have lost all credibility on this board.

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#81 : October 27, 2009, 10:28:47 PM

I could see the arguement FOR olson.

Bad HC, Bad QB's, Bad defense to bail him out, no "break-away WR's", and RB/OL failures & injuries to boot. He REALLY doesn't have much to work with. The G-men are cheap, so good personel is in short supply, and being placed in as OC ten days before the season couldn't have helped much. Imo, he's in a worse position than Gruden was EVER in, and it's VERY hard to judge the guy with such aweful players at his command. If ANYONE in the Bucs org is getting it in the rear, it's him.

Still, one HAS to wonder what life would have been like under Jagz. Probably the same. Ahhh, the road not taken.... sigh.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#82 : October 27, 2009, 10:55:08 PM

i can't see the argument.

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#83 : October 28, 2009, 10:06:37 AM

i can't see the argument.

Why not? He IS in one god-aweful situation to be in.

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#84 : October 28, 2009, 12:39:42 PM

You have to admit, the "your mom is a prostitute" was a hilarious way to end that post, trolling or not.

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freeman feels the rush.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools