Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yasinskas says Morris needs to win at least 2 games to keep his job « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

: October 26, 2009, 09:35:55 PM

Gerald in Bradenton writes: Do you think coach Morris will be there next year, or is his job in jeopardy?....(the play calling has been horrible)

Pat Yasinskas: The Bucs didn’t hire Raheem Morris just to fire him after one season. They’re hoping he’s there for a long time and things turn around. That said, Morris needs to win a few games and the Bucs need to show progress. If they go 0-16 or 1-15 and don’t show much hope for the future, it would be tough to keep Morris.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/post/_/id/4281/mailbag-tampa-bay-buccaneers-edition-17

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 26, 2009, 09:44:54 PM

He more or less said that was his opinioin.

"it would be tough to keep morris" isn't exactly drawing a line in the sand at 2 games being necessary.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 26, 2009, 09:45:03 PM

Progress on the D Line yesterday. Now if we can get some consistent play from the QB, we will win a few games. I think.

Cyber, when was the last time you posted anything positive about any aspect of this team or any player? When Sammie had the return for TD and a few nice catches/nice moves, did you start a thread about him?

Larry Brackins

Starter
#3 : October 26, 2009, 09:45:41 PM

There's some breaking news.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 26, 2009, 09:46:07 PM

Progress on the D Line yesterday.

lol riiiiiiiiight joe. riiiiiiiiiiiight.

Larry Brackins

Starter
#5 : October 26, 2009, 09:46:56 PM

Progress on the D Line yesterday. Now if we can get some consistent play from the QB, we will win a few games. I think.

Cyber, when was the last time you posted anything positive about any aspect of this team or any player? When Sammie had the return for TD and a few nice catches/nice moves, did you start a thread about him?

There's been progress every game since the Giants game.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 26, 2009, 09:49:37 PM

Your i key seems to be stuck.

Like I said, I LMAO at folks like you who actually think you know more about the game than the ones who played it.

Totally clueless.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 26, 2009, 09:51:52 PM

Your i key seems to be stuck.

Like I said, I LMAO at folks like you who actually think you know more about the game than the ones who played it.

Totally clueless.

Link me to where I said that?

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 26, 2009, 09:53:55 PM

Improved where? Maybe the secondary has tightened up some but that's more because of Talib's development and Tanard's return.

The Panthers running nearly 300 yards down the throat of the DL and LBs pretty much showed we've improved NOTHING in that aspect of the game since last year.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 26, 2009, 09:55:15 PM

Improved where? Maybe the secondary has tightened up some but that's more because of Talib's development and Tanard's return.

The Panthers running nearly 300 yards down the throat of the DL and LBs pretty much showed we've improved NOTHING in that aspect of the game since last year.

Duh. The Pats ran for less then the Panthers so thats OBVIOUS signs of improvement.

Steve said so.

LOL

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#10 : October 26, 2009, 09:58:15 PM

2 games sounds about right. The important thing is that the team is headed in the right direction when the season closes. So they have something to build on going into next season. If we dont win two games then yes, he should be fired.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 26, 2009, 10:05:19 PM

How exactly do you want me to be positive? There isnt much to be positive about when you're 0-7 (0-11 streak), statistically among the worst teams in the NFL, a cheap ownership, and a coaching staff that is completely incompetent and has no idea what the hell they are doing?

And Im supposed to be positive? Where is the DL improving? I've watched every minute of every game and I dont see anywhere that they are improving.

escobar

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 26, 2009, 10:31:13 PM

How exactly do you want me to be positive? There isnt much to be positive about when you're 0-7 (0-11 streak), statistically among the worst teams in the NFL, a cheap ownership, and a coaching staff that is completely incompetent and has no idea what the hell they are doing?

And Im supposed to be positive? Where is the DL improving? I've watched every minute of every game and I dont see anywhere that they are improving.

I wouldn't bother explaining yourself. Joe's MO is to side with the minority opinion on literally everything, I have serious doubts he believes half of what he says...he just likes to get a rise out of people.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#13 : October 26, 2009, 10:35:48 PM

The frustrating thing about the defense is every time it seems like something's fixed, something else breaks.

#14 : October 26, 2009, 10:39:41 PM

Trust me...Brady & the Patriots toyed yesterday.  Had they preferred to do so, they could have blown the Bucs out by more than the 28 they achieved.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yasinskas says Morris needs to win at least 2 games to keep his job « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools