Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: FREEMAN HAS BULKED UP TO 265 POUNDS « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#75 : October 29, 2009, 02:54:58 PM

LOL @ JaMarcus Freeman

Draper

Starter

#76 : October 29, 2009, 08:39:42 PM

I don't think many people on PR realize how stupid JaMarcus really is...

gypsie

Starter

#77 : October 29, 2009, 08:53:31 PM

I am so sick of hearing about how Soul Glo's numbers where not any good because he didnt hae any talent around him. Didnt he have both Jordy Nelson and Yamon Figurs? Two wrs that got drafted and one in the second round in a confrence where they dont play defense.

#78 : October 29, 2009, 09:45:41 PM

I don't think many people on PR realize how stupid JaMarcus really is...
Oh he's not stupid, not at all. Just lazy, very, very lazy. Why work at it, he got his.

Draper

Starter

#79 : October 29, 2009, 09:50:18 PM

No, he's stupid too. Listen to him speak.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#80 : October 29, 2009, 09:51:28 PM

I am so sick of hearing about how Soul Glo's numbers where not any good because he didnt hae any talent around him. Didnt he have both Jordy Nelson and Yamon Figurs? Two wrs that got drafted and one in the second round in a confrence where they dont play defense.
For a year.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

#81 : October 29, 2009, 09:56:49 PM

What ever you say. I've met the guy on a few occasions, but what do I know.

s0uthFLbucfan

Starter

#82 : October 29, 2009, 10:05:07 PM

lol we shall find out next sunday.

im excited.

go bucs!

"We're going to be d--- good,"-
Kellen Winslow II. Novemeber 15, 2009

gypsie

Starter

#83 : October 29, 2009, 10:26:02 PM

I have never heard anyone worse than Caddy, and I dont know if that makes him stupid I think it more of the accent from the deep south, or as Caddy would say
I neva heed n-one sicka den Caddy.......

#84 : October 29, 2009, 10:34:11 PM

I have never heard anyone worse than Caddy, and I dont know if that makes him stupid I think it more of the accent from the deep south, or as Caddy would say
Well said

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#85 : October 30, 2009, 09:32:34 AM

Well RB, like DE, isn't a spot that you need a high IQ player.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Draper

Starter

#86 : October 30, 2009, 01:19:18 PM

Well RB, like DE, isn't a spot that you need a high IQ player.

Yep. It's all instincts.

Caveat Emperor

Pro Bowler

#87 : October 30, 2009, 03:36:30 PM

Yet he was able to win a championship, and Freeman barely has a winning season? Something doesn't add up.

Let's look at some national-championship winning quarterbacks:

2009: Tim Tebow
2008: Matt Flynn
2007: Chris Leak
2006: Vince Young
2005: Matt Leinart
2004: Matt Mauck
2003: Craig Krenzel
2002: Ken Dorsey
2001: Josh Huepel
2000: Chris Weinke 

Winning a championship means less than nothing in college football when it comes to evaluating quarterback play and projecting success to the next level.

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#88 : October 30, 2009, 04:41:40 PM

The comparisons to JaMarcus Russell are just plain silly if you ever saw the two play in college or listened to them talk about football.

J Russell---big fat QB with wheels and a big arm.  Won a National Championship. First round draft pick for a god awful team.

J Freeman---big fat QB with wheels and a big arm.  Won a few games for Kansas State.  First round draft pick for a god awful team.

What am I missing here?  

You are missing quite alot smart man.

You forgot that what you do in College doesnt mean squat to what you do in the NFL. With this logic you have here then that means that many good QBs in the NFL have won a national championship. How many of them actually has? Russell had an all star cast around him and Freeman is playing for a small school where he was the only player on the team who kept them in games. Plus J. Russell and Josh Freeman are not the same person. So what did in College doesnt mean crap for what they are going to do in the NFL. We will just have to wait and see how Freeman does.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#89 : October 30, 2009, 04:49:07 PM

The comparisons to JaMarcus Russell are just plain silly if you ever saw the two play in college or listened to them talk about football.

J Russell---big fat QB with wheels and a big arm. �Won a National Championship. First round draft pick for a god awful team.

J Freeman---big fat QB with wheels and a big arm. �Won a few games for Kansas State. �First round draft pick for a god awful team.

What am I missing here? �

You are missing quite alot smart man.

You forgot that what you do in College doesnt mean squat to what you do in the NFL. With this logic you have here then that means that many good QBs in the NFL have won a national championship. How many of them actually has? Russell had an all star cast around him and Freeman is playing for a small school where he was the only player on the team who kept them in games. Plus J. Russell and Josh Freeman are not the same person. So what did in College doesnt mean crap for what they are going to do in the NFL. We will just have to wait and see how Freeman does.

I am going to take a shot in the dark here and say he has never seen Freeman in person. He may be big, and maybe he will suck, but he is far from fat.

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: FREEMAN HAS BULKED UP TO 265 POUNDS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools